dreaming of same guy again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreaming of same guy again

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:02 am

Last night i dreamed of the same guy again and in he dream there was someone in my bushes out front of my house, they were squating down in the bush could not tell who it was but they had on a red shirt. Occassionally the person would peep around the bush. I was standing across the street from my house that I have now looking over at my house and it is the same house I live in now.The odd thing is I was standing outside a newly built house that looked like a new development and next to me was the same guy I have been dreaming about in a white (A style) t-shirt this time instead of the grey t-shirt (A style) and he kissed me on the lips.(check previous post about the same person dreaming in sequence) Where the new houses are in the dream across from house in the natural is a high school.can you please give an insight and why do I keep dreaming of this person for the past 2 years. praying

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreaming of same guy again

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Dreamer, i dreamed of my future husband for several years before i ever met him. i was even dreaming of him while i was married to someone else. During that time i would wake up angry because i knew there was something special about dreams and i couldnt understand why i was dreaming of someone who wasnt my husband at the time. he was always "the man im supposed to be with" i wrote an 8 part series about all the prophetic dreams i had about him. if you want to check it out, click on home and scroll down to Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz and start with part one :-).
blessings,
Daph
ps i think this new developement represents a new relationship.

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 am

so this guy that i keep dreaming of is possibly my husband or a new relationship outside of him? I am just a little confused

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top