Soldiers held captive and tortured

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soldiers held captive and tortured

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

I dreamed that the government was experimenting on soldiers with psychological warfare techniques. We found out and tried to blow the whistle. We were locked in a room, and someone decided to help us get out. Later that day, our clothes were taken so we wouldn't leave. I thought this was another form of technique, personally. The person who was trying to help us leave was (I know, I dreamed of him before, remember?) Duane Martin of all people. He had been given physical stamina and strength drugs, and was very strong, and quick without being bulky or thin. The other guy was someone I remember going to college with. He came back and told us that he hid the key in the restroom under the toilet rim. We asked to go to the restroom, and I walked until I found it. There were people with cleaning carts outside of the bathroom. I thought one lady was going in, but she just looked at me with this smirk and kept going. Her hair was up in a bun. also there were concrete sidewalks and blacktop around the facility. There were brown oak leaves here and there on the grass. The grass was very green and the sky was very blue. This area was gated and guarded with riflemen. I went into the first stall which really was just a wall, and I was sick with the smell of the place. All the toilets were used with feces floating in them. They were as tall as my chest. I finally found the right one, and got the key. I was gagging badly, and wanted to wash my hands, but the sink was also dirty. I made myself suck it up, telling myself that when I was free, I could wash my whole body then. I quickly made it back into the building. After I got back, the man who was going to help us told me that this was it. There was a wheel, like a bank vault handle that we were turning, and then he let a soldier or two go free, and that distracted the people in the area. I didn't need the key for any door that I came to, and suddenly we were at the gate, waiting for it to open. A military jeep with those tires that have deep traction came through the gate, and we were just going to slip out when I woke up.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : left something out.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soldiers held captive and tortured

Post by usemeLord on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 am

I don't have an interpretation, but it would lead me to pray for our troops safety. Ask God to show anyone that could help, the truth. Let the enemies plans be made known in Jesus name. Here is the name meanings don't know if that plays into your dream, only God knows. I pray he will show you the meaning.
DUANE

From an Irish surname, an Anglicized form of the Gaelic surname Ó Dubhán meaning "descendent of DUBHÁN

DUBHÁN

Irish name derived from dubh "dark, black" combined with a diminutive suffix
MARTIN

From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm

thank you, UseMeLord, bad etiquette, not replying. I know there is something to what you juist said. Some of these themes in my dreams are repeating things, but I am just not connecting the dots. Know what I mean.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top