Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

Under EXTREME Warfare

Hello family!

I just wanted request prayer. Lately the Lord has been leading me to war on behalf of my church and some leaders and because of this, I've seen some fruit from my prayers. Now, I'm experiencing some "retalliation" from the enemy and although I know I'm not alone in my fight because all heaven is my back up, I am still experiencing some natural things.

I posted something in the "fellowship" forum about sleeping hard last night when I'm normally a light sleeper, but I deleted it because my friend told me that's happening because I'm in warfare. All of a sudden my bank has put freezes on my accounts where I can't retrieve any money...a possible identity theft. Since this has happened, I have NO MONEY to take care of the natural things I need to take care of. I've gone to family and friends, but everyone is feeling the effects of the economy so they don't have extra.

I've just noticed I have a rash that has broken out on my arm...it wasn't there when I woke up this morning. Don't get me wrong, I am not afraid of the enemy...he can throw all of his attacks at me, but I STILL KNOW I have the victory. I just wanted to seek prayer from those who would be willing to pray. I know that my prayers have penetrated the kingdom of darkness and they are UPSET right now...and that's a good thing. flower

I'm working with my bank today who seems to be getting ready to release some money...but during all of this, I am at a friends house who lost his mother yesterday so I'm ministering, consoling YET trying to handle my business and fighting off demons. I need some WARRIORS who will stand watch for me while I take care of my matters at hand.

Thank you!

I just prayed for you and will keep you lifted up in prayer until you let us know that this battle has been won... huggins

Guuuuuuuuuuurl, if you don't look for promotion behind this...you better!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't look for miracles behind this...you better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guuuuuuuuuurl, if you don't look prophetically at this...you better!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE WON THE SPIRITUAL WAR THAT GOD ASSIGNED YOU TO AND JUST LIKE YOU SAID, THE DEVIL IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Who shows up when you don't have money to take care of natural things? Who supplies all of your needs according to His riches (not what you have or don't have) in glory?

I don't care about "recession". (Oh, I feel this thang) If your family don't have extra for you at this time of need in your life, it's because God wants to show up and show out because of your faithfullness. Even if they have it, He absolutely WILL NOT allow them to give it to you because He wants to show up and show out on your behalf...putting you on display as to His goodness and His faithfullness to His children!

Guuuuuuuuuuurl, if you don't get up and rejoice...you better! This is God's divine opportunity to prove Himself through your current circumstances. If you wasn't in this situation, how would he be able to do what He's about to do for you?

I'm telling you...Guuuuuuurl....

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift my sister up to you and ask that you allow her to see the miracles you are about to perform in her life because of her faithfulness and obedience to you. Hallelujah...Thank you Jesus!

Guuuuuuuuuurl, I can't even finish. Hallelujah! I know how I prayed for you the other night after we P.M.'d each other. I TOLD you what God said to me what He would do for those who blessed me and I reminded Him of it and called out your name. I told Him I wanted Him to bless your socks off and move mightily in your life. Cholette, I feel this thang. Do you hear me?! Do it God! Hallelujah!

Guest Guest
My Prayers are with You
did I not tell you if you believe you shall see the salvation of the Lord.
Rejoice!
Your redeemer lives!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Amen, praise God. I am totalling agreeing with that hot and fervent and effectual prayer of the righteous Virtuous and MB. Amen! May the enemy be forced to return to you 7 fold, place what he touched in every area.

:afro: :slapfight: :slapfight: go baby,,no weapon formed against u shall prosper,,,im rite behind yo... :okay: hee hee soldier drmy,,

You are more than a conquer! :fishwhack: I"m lifting you up in prayer, I'm right next to ya! 🦇

CHORETTE,
MAY YOU BE COVERED AND PROTECTED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Wow cholette! I'm praying for you too. I always see you so strong so I know that you will make it throught his. I love what everyone has said here and I agree with the Ps 91 scripture. Be blessed.

I would also recommend Psalm 121, it also comforts and gives confidence and strength. God bless you.

1 I lift up my eyes to the
hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,

the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—

he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over
Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—

the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by
day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all
harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your
coming and going
both now and forevermore.

Whew Princessdelia...I forgot all about that scripture...SO TIMELY!!!! Thank you!

What's back to front...how about just standing in front? lol!

Father God, my Savior and my King,

I thank you Father for my sister in Christ Cholette. Lord she is a mighty warrior for your....I know Lord that you blood washes over her and that no hand can touch her. I know Lord that the enemy is on a short leash and is choking even as I type this message....I praise you for your goodness and your mercy, I praise you for your protection over us and your undying love for us! I praise you that we are the anointed of the Lord and all those who come against us will be condemned. Lord we plead the blood of Jesus over Cholette and we plead the 91st Psalm over her and we plead every promise of the Word over her now. We come against satan and his minions right now and demand and command in the name of Jesus, everything you have taken from Cholette is returned to her right now in Jesus name 7 fold. You have no choice but to do it. When you finish giving her back everything you took then we command you to report to the feet of Jesus for judgement....all of you involved....name known or not....do it in Jesus name.

Father, we thank you for all you are doing and all you are about to do for my sister in Christ. Thank you that we are joint heirs with Jesus.

Isaiah 54:14-17

14. In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shall be far from oppression: for thou shalt not fear; and from terror: for it shall not come near thee.
15. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me; whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
16. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Thank you my Beloved!

Connie

crying crying crying BEAUTIFUL PRAYER CONNIE!!! Oh my...I felt that one while I was reading. Thank you so much. I woke up this morning encouraged even though everything around me is still falling apart. The owner to my apartment lost the property so all of the tenants have to be out in a week. I'm okay this morning because God is on my side. All of the backup I have received here is reassuring me that God is for me, so who in the world can be against me? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!

May God bless each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!! flower

You are so welcome Cholette and I will continue to pray knowing that God has already picked out your new place.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie...I believe he has already picked out my new place too!

I pead the Blood of Jesus over the entire situtaion!! I thank God that he is covering you and protecting you.. There is a great breakthrough for you.. Be still and know that god is working for you..

Guest Guest
Sing, O barren one, who did not bear;
break forth into singing and cry aloud,
you who have not been in labor!
For the children of(B) the desolate one(C) will be more
than the children of her who is married," says the LORD.
2(D) "Enlarge the place of your tent,
and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out;
do not hold back; lengthen your cords
and strengthen your stakes.
3(E) For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left,
and your offspring will possess the nations
and will people the desolate cities.
4"Fear not,(F) for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5(G) For your Maker is your husband,
the LORD of hosts is his name;
(H) and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
(I) the God of the whole earth he is called.
6(J) For the LORD has called you
like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit,
like a wife of youth when she is cast off,
says your God.
7(K) For a brief moment I deserted you,
but with great compassion I will gather you.
8(L) In overflowing anger for a moment
I hid my face from you,
(M) but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,"
says the LORD, your Redeemer.
HalleluJah!!!
Song of Solomom 6:3 ani l'dodi v'dodi li,

Thank you LTWJ and MB...

MB...that is one of my favorite scriptures. I KNOW the Lord used you to share that with me today.

LTWJ..."BE STILL" is God's Word to me during this season of my life. Once again he used you to say that to me today!

Blessings to you both. kiss

So, Cholette......how's it going with the warfare? You ok? :babymonkey:

Thank you for asking Christa...yes, I'm still in some warfare, but my perspective has changed regarding it. The enemy can do and say all He wants, but it doesn't keep what God is doing in my life from happening. I am exercising my authority in Christ and standing my ground with my armor on and pressing toward the mark of the prize of the high calling in Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord...thank you all for praying!!!

I'm in awe@ the maturity Cholette has exhibited thru her valley period. Amazing woman! To God be the glory4 the testimony that her life is.