Increase in money?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Increase in money?

Post by Faith Joy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:35 am

Here's the real life background: My husband and I were gathering money and supplies to help a family in desparate need. My friend said she would donate $50 and asked for me to go ahead and put the money towards the family and she would repay me, so I did. She was going to put the check in the mail to me. It hasn't arrived after about a week and a half, so I was going to contact her today to see if it got lost in the mail.

My dream last night: I was over my friend's house with my husband. My husband was in the living room on the sofa while I was in the kitchen talking to my friend. I asked her if she knew what could have happened to the check. She said that she had been holding onto it, trying to figure out what to do. She showed me the check and at first glance, I noticed that the amount was filled in and it was signed, but the name had not been written in. As I continued to look, I noticed that the amount was $550, but then my friend said that she had made the check for $1,550 by accident. She's been trying to figure out whether or not to go ahead and give it to me. Her husband had been pondering it last night from 7-10 pm. They decided to go ahead and give it to me. I was thinking that it would be an awesome blessing, as my husband and I were now in desparate need, but I didn't want to take advantage of my friend (they aren't rich), so I asked her if she could void the check and write a new one. She said that she never voids checks and doesn't like to do it. I asked her if I could cash the check and return the difference to her. She thought about it for a second and said "no." So she proceeded to write my name on the check. By this time, the amount on the check said $1,650.

I went out to tell my husband what happened and noticed that my niece was sitting beside him. As I was telling him, it seemed that the amount of money had risen to $3,650. Then my dream ended (the alarm woke me up).

When I talked to my friend this morning, she said that she had put the check in the mail and it should have definitely reached me way before now, but of course the check is for $50.

Faith Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase in money?

Post by usemeLord on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

Sounds like that family will be blessed even beyond your thoughts. Believe and ask the Lord to bless them financially.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top