Jus Saying Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jus Saying Hello

Post by ManOfGod17 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 am

Hello just want to say that this site has truly blessed me, i gladly admit that i am a dreamer and God has showed me many wonderful things in dreams which on this site many people have given me an insight into what God was saying to me, i have been on this site for about a week and its so welcoming and for me to be 17 and have people talk to me like a fellow brother or sister in Christ rather than a immature child its truly a blessing. i hope to gain many more insights into my dreams and continue to meet some wonderful people.

I am currently at college in my second year studying games design, and by Gods grace i have got on to the second year because i did mess around quite alot and dnt really deserve to be in the second year but i believe Gods got something spechul 4 my life and i am currently trying to search for who i am in God, overcoming my faults . So i thank You all on this site and may God bless you all richly xx

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jus Saying Hello

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

Welcome to the group--we are so glad you're here!!

Remember how Paul told Timothy to not be discouraged that he was "young in the Lord"? Many people will not understand you or look down on you because you're young but God can still use you in a mighty way!! Do what you're supposed to do for the Lord and he will bless!! Be encouraged and know that God has many things in store for you!!

I pray that God will continue to encourage you in your schooling to be a blessing on campus and to enrich many lives! I'm here if you need me!

sincerely
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Thank You Desiree (starpop). Im sure iv i have a problem i would cum to you. God bless

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum