Dream about Egypt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Egypt

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 pm

I dreamt that I was studying with someone. I told the person that I was going to find out about Egypt and left. I arrived at what appeared to be a golden vault. I unlocked it and that person was already inside of it. I was shocked and felt betrayed that this person was in there and they knew I was going there. Then the person opened their mouth and passed something to my mouth...(Like the movie "The Green Mile" when the prisoner took the cancer from the old lady.) I wanted to get rid of it. I then saw someone that I really didn't like. I decided to pass it to him. I had to kiss him to pass it. I had to lead him to believe that I was a man to be able to do this. As I started to kiss him my son came in the room and called "mom". I was hoping he did not hear my son or he would realize that I was really a woman and I would not be able to pass this on to him.

Last edited by Missy2281 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Egypt

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Corrupt teachings and sladenrous gossiping.
Do not compromise with the world. You are the salt of the earth.
Remember:
Genesis 15:1

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks for the warning/reminder!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:26 am

flower hmmm im thinkin that ur gonna do some studying,,a university,,that hasa wealth of infomation,,um u confide ina frend ur intentions,,they copy u,,but dont tell u,,it almost feels like a stolen dream,,??um i wood be careful with this ''frend'' of urs,,ther maybe a transfer of unwelcome spirits,,that u need 2 dispose of,,it causes u 2 be deceptive an wanna dump it on someone u dont like,,,um it came thru ur mouth,,have u said anything like a curse over the person u dont like?? just checkin,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am

I have been thinking really hard.....Thinking back almost a year ago....I did say a curse, not really realizing it at the time. I was angry at my spouse who had committed adultery and he wanted to be with the other woman.....he said he had a strong need to have children with her.....I flew off at the old pot hole and wished bad things...I think it was to them and any children that may come. I do not think I have ever went deep into prayer and asked for forgivness for this. Thanks so much for helping me. Praise God for all this ministry does!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 pm

flower hmm i may have missed on the first bit,,but some serious stuff 4 u 2 deal wiv,,ur boy calling mom was a deterrant 4 u,,not 2 do the transfer,,see my post on flies an maggots on the symballs site,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top