Pregnant w/Twins, one doesn't make it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant w/Twins, one doesn't make it?

Post by Lori on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

The dream starts w/me in the bathroom, I somehow know I'm going into labor (I was 7 months preggers, I don't remember looking preggers in the dream). There are some people behind me (apparently I knew them but I don't remember who they were), they are telling me to push. I was pushing and could feel something coming out, someone says there's the head, I was still pushing and waiting for it to burn and hurt, but it never did and the baby feel right out. I caught the baby in my hands, except this didn't look like a baby it was about the size of my hand but clearish/white, it had no real form and I couldn't tell what it was (boy or girl), but I knew it was dead. I don't know if I asked or if I was thinking what can we do to save this baby I know I felt rushed to get something done (I don't remember if I was sad or not, maybe shocked), but everyone was like the baby is dead, I remember I looked at the ground and there was a very small puddle of water. The scene changes and I'm on the outside of my house in the back by the computer/office room window and I'm talking to my husband my husband through the window (he's in the house in the PC/office room), I don't remember all that was said but he makes a comment to the way I just threw away the baby (I don't remember what happen to the baby) but he was very upset about the loss and apparently we knew it was a boy. He asks me if the other one is ok, I guess I'm still carrying one, and I kinda knew this one was a girl, I said I guess I don't know. I remember thinking well maybe one will make it - but it didn't seem like a big deal to me (out of character for me IRL). I told him I guess I will have to go to the doc's to find out, but I was still pretty sure that I was preggers carrying another one (the twin). End of dream.

Background info: I looked/thought back to seven months ago and nothing significant happened. I do have a friend that is seven months preggers w/twin girls, but I only found that out a few months ago. I realize this is probably something else for me since she wasn't anywhere in the dream. I just know this bothered my husband more in the dream than me, he saved but that's about it. If any of that info helps.

Thank you for your input! God bless you! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant w/Twins, one doesn't make it?

Post by BORNAGAINGURL22 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:53 pm

having kids or children or babies in a dream means demons to spy on you. you need to pray against it. cancel and destroy

BORNAGAINGURL22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm

having kids or children or babies in a dream means demons to spy on you

I'm not sure what this dream means but I have never heard of that. I always knew that giving birth in dreams meant giving birth to ministry.

But I do feel like something needs to be clarified about it. I'll pray about this during my prayer time and see if God shows or gives me anything.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Bornagaingurl22...ONCE AGAIN, you are WAY off base!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Bornagaingurl22 - I agree w/Virtuous & Cholette. I to agree w/giving birth usually represent something new perhaps ministry. But death was involved - that's a a bit bothersome.

Cholette & Virtuous thanks for responding.

Virtuous thanks for taking this in prayer for me, I'm am really not sure at all what this dreams means. All help is much needed and greatly appreciated! thumbs

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 pm

hi mrs bean,,im feeling that u hav birthed something prematurely,,7months 2 early,,wat it was ,wasnt fully formed and didnt survive,,chek out whether its a ministry or vocation thing,funny that it was in the bathroom,,is ther somethang u started but hav since abandoned?? ther seems 2 be a another chance wiv the twin,,is it a business ur looking at,,,talkin 2 ur hubby thru the window,,is revelaion,,u see him on the pc,,hes speakin words 2 u,,the key is there,, thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 pm

I hear you Dreamy One, if I look back to 7months ago, that's February, and absolutely nothing happened then, nor did I start anything then. But I was thinking along the same lines as you. I don't work. No business changes w/the hubby, everything same nothing new. My hubby speaking to me through the window was how upset he was about the baby not making it??? Come back!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Scratch Chin im sure its a message 4 u sweety,,hav u had something in ur heart that uve wanted 2 do,,but neva followed thru>> hav u hadda death ofa vision experiance?? bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:26 pm

You know I really wish I knew, but nothing is coming to mind. :banghead: I will continue to pray on this. Does wanting to loose weight count??? hee hee

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

lol! :zipit: rofl

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:02 pm

BORNAGAINGURL22 wrote:having kids or children or babies in a dream means demons to spy on you. you need to pray against it. cancel and destroy

Sorry, I have to question the validity of that statement. While I'm not saying it's not possible to have a demon appear in one's dream as a child or baby, I definitely don't think this occurence is so frequent that the two should be linked. Moreover, I doubt that there is there biblical support for this connection...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 am

I took this dream in prayer with me but I didn't get anything from God about it bandaid . I pray that He reveals it to you or give someone else the interpretation. I WILL, however, continue to pray about it until you get closure on this.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 am

BORNAGAINGURL22 wrote:having kids or children or babies in a dream means demons to spy on you. you need to pray against it. cancel and destroy

Bornagaingurl22, I would like to state that you are not correct here. Having children in our dreams usually indicates the birth of a ministry that the Lord has given to us. Please again I ask do not use symbilization only for your interpretations. It is very unhealthy way to interpret what our Lord has given to each person. You are undermining what he is trying to accomplish. I am giving you a gentle warning to watch yourself. If I see this again I will edit your post.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks Virtuous! God Bless you sweety! I will certainly post an update when I have closure. Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 am

Thanks Ya'll for responding! thumbs

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm

I must tell you from the very moment I read this dream I began to wonder. Then, after reading BORNAGAINGURL22's response, I really felt compelled to seek the interpretation. Everything stood out to me especially the PC/office room. I have to be honest with you as well, I sent this dream to someone I trust with my life who has ALWAYS interpreted my dreams for me. She's my mother and she NEVER says anything unless God gives it to her. She'll be the first to say, "I don't have it." She takes this VERY seriously. She told me to tell you what she ALWAYS tell me..."Always seek the Lord for direction and if what He gives me doesn't completely agree with your spirit, continue to seek Him for the rest." This is what she got...

This dream is prophetic. It's about you giving birth to ministry. You are in the WRONG place (bathroom) to begin with to be giving birth. The people who are in there with you telling you to push are also in the WRONG place (behind you). They are not even on your level. Just as a natural birth, they should be beside you and the doctor in the front telling you when to push. The doctor wasn't even in there. Someone sees the head (first sign of entrance of your ministry). Everyone but the Father (God...YOUR HUSBAND) is telling you to push (give birth). Every natural birth and spiritual birth has birth pains, but you didn't feel any because it was not time to give birth. Some times we have good ideas and people think they are good ideas; but we need to have GOD ideas instead of good ideas. Only God's idea will be successful. Don't let the reactions (telling you to push-go forth) of other people determine your walk with the Lord, nor your responsibilities in the Lord. When we are in right standing with the Lord, He leads us beside still waters but its not a small puddle (our cup is so full that it runs over...Ps. 23). Even though you feel like your husband (God) is not pleased with you because he feel like you threw your ministry/promise away; He knows that you still have gifts in you that He has placed there. You feel that it's a girl (sign of fruitfulness, beginning, life) because this is the time for your vision/ministry to live and accomplish what God intended. You don't have to worry about the pregnancy being full term and live because the Great Physician (doc/God) is taking care of you now, and He knows when to deliver. Your husband (God) was not in the bathroom because he was in the PC/office room (place of preparation) making preparation for the baby (ministry) before you birthed it. He wasn't in the bathroom because it wasn't time.

She told me to tell you to begin praying for wisdom and revelation from the Father. She said it's a good thing that you went to the Father (God) for revelation (at the window) but you need to go to Him FIRST. She said don't allow people to cause you to give birth to your ministry prematurely because "they" think you're ready. Make sure it's God whose leading and directing you to give birth. Lastly, she said it's great that you thought the baby is a girl because girls bring forth life and are fruitful.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

hillobeans18 -

Keep praying, as my signature scripture states:

For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. ~~~ Habukkuk 2:3

If the Lord is showing you something through this dream, the revelation may be on it's way so keep praying for it. He might also give the message to you in another dream or through someone else... yes, keep us posted! flower thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank you Virtuous & Lola, I will still need to pray on this. I've been a stay at home mom for two years, that's all I have done w/some contract work for an attorney. So if I had/have a ministry I can honestly tell you I have no clue what it was/is or could be. I haven't acted on or thought of anything but being a mom. In all honesty I have been seeking the Lord as to what my calling is, and as of right now I don't know.

V - I can see your mom's interpretation to make sense with all that is there. Please tell her I said thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will keep this dream close to the front of my mind, so for now I will continue to pray and wait on the Lord.

Thank you ladies so much, they way I'm seeing both your postings is that they do go together, V-you (your mom) gave me much needed information, and I think that was followed by instruction from you Lola!

thumbs praiseGod , :thankyou: & God Bless you! :bighug:

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top