I couldn't answer my phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I couldn't answer my phone

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 am

First a little background...The guy in my dream is someone I met a few years ago after he started coming to church. We became very close. He thought I was his wife at one point but I didn't feel it. He told me God showed him (in the spirit) just how He (God) sees me and how much He (God) loves me and He (God) gave him a word for me. We love each other but at different levels (he still desires to be my husband but I think it's more of him getting older, feeling like time is running out, and he doesn't want to be alone). We will do whatever we can for each other. A few weeks ago I asked him to help me with something and he said he would; but he didn't. I tried to call him this past Saturday AND Sunday to see what happened and he never answered nor returned my call (totally not like him). I got upset and just said within myself that I wouldn't ask him to help me with anything else, I wouldn't call him and if he called me, either I wouldn't answer my phone or I would talk to him in a way that he would know I was mad with him bandaid (ain't that being a meanie and selfish of me?..Well, that was my plan). Then I thought about how I was depending on him instead of God which is wrong (not to mention unfair to him). So I said I wasn't going to do that and I was going to treat him like I always have - A brother who I love and can honestly say I trust him. Ok..now the dream -

I dreamed I was some place and my phone started to ring. I looked to see who it was (name on the caller i.d.) but instead of a name, it was a video of him calling me. He was sitting in a chair (back of chair facing the screen). At first I said I wasn't going to answer my phone. Then I was like, I shouldn't do him that way. I don't know what happened that he didn't do what he said he would do for me. Anything could've came up. So I decided to answer my phone. I was trying to answer my phone but I couldn't. He's still sitting in the chair, calling me, with the phone to his ear. I realized that I was pressing the "options" button instead of the answer button. I kept trying to press the answer button but I still couldn't answer my phone. Then he leaned up (like over to the side) in the chair (getting up), looking at his phone and said something to the effect of "What? No answer?" or "What? She didn't answer MY call?" (Something along those lines) It was almost as if he was so surprised that I didn't answer like.."I can't believe she didn't answer my call. She's suppose to answer my calls." As he was getting out of the chair, leaning towards the right, (I'm still looking at this as a video on my cell phone screen) he is HANDSOME. He was built. He looked like himself but a new person (almost). I mean He was himself but a more handsome him. I was shocked when I saw him. ALthough in my dream, I didn't react to how I he looked other than thinking to myself that he's handsome. I mean even down to his facial features (now they were a little off because of the small amount of hair on his face) was off the chain. He was absolutely handsome AND fine (might I add)...just muscular :whew: ...Just like I like :yes: !

As he was getting up and I was trying to answer my phone ( I realized I missed his call even though I was trying to answer it), I was thinking, "That's right. I'm not answering you call." But all the time, I knew I was trying to answer it but couldn't... End

This dream had me worryied about him so I tried to call him this morning to make sure he's okay but he didn't answer.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I couldn't answer my phone

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am

Maybe the dream is suggesting "miscommunication" in some way between you two? You're seeing that he's trying to wait on your call and you're trying to call him but the "message is not going through" leaving you both upset. I wonder if this dream just confirms what's going on IRL--you two are not "feeling eachother" in the same way, so therefore there is some miscommunication towards one another? After really observing the guy after a while, you see that he is the same but yet different--in a good way. He's more to your liking. could this be true IRL, that before you felt you two weren't compatible, but in the future he may be "perfect for you" or exactly what you want in a guy? Its like you start to look at him in a different light--you're more receptive to him than you were before?

I'm not saying that this guy ISNT the one, BUT you never know what God has in store. He may be a friend now, but all the while praying for you to come around and be his wife! I think its something to think about V.

Be blessed and pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

I think you misunderstood. In the dream, he is calling me. My first thought is to not answer the phone. But when I decide to answer it, I couldn't. Then I realized I was pressing the wrong button. I was pressing the "options" button instead of the button to answer it. After realizing it, I pressed the correct button (a number of times) to answer it, but I still couldn't.

I don't know Desi...It's hard to say. When he told me two years ago that he believed God told him I was his wife (shortly after "God" told him that about 2 other women), I thought he was out of his mind. I felt bad about it at first because I DO love him and I didn't want to hurt his feelings...but like I told him...God didn't tell me that. He was very persistent and telling me he knew I was to be his wife. A mentor of mine told me she felt the same way about her husband. She didn't like him at all as he was pursuing her. She said she heard him teaching and at that moment she fell in love with his spirit. I even prayed and told God to allow me to see him as He sees him and his spirit. I wanted to at least give falling in love with his spirit a shot because I absolutely DID NOT WANT TO MISS GOD concerning my husband because he's not my physically looking ideal man. I just didn't see him like that...and still don't. I saw him in the very thickness of ministry...operating as a seasoned prophet at church and even in my own life during one of our fellowship outings together (we've had a lot of those)...just the two of us spending time together. I have seen and recognized him in the spirit...nothing lit my fire other than saying...I want my husband to have a powerful anointing on his life too!

I don't know Desi...I don't know

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top