Friend Fighting For His Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend Fighting For His Life

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:30 am

Hello everyone!

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I could really use some confirmation on. Thanks ahead of time for any insights/thoughts/revelations posted!!!

Sandra

Dream 08-11-09

I found out that my friend "S" was in danger and called to check on him, and also began heading to his rescue. He answered the phone and was sweet and kept complimenting me. I asked him if he was okay and he said that there had been some intruders in his house and he killed them. Then I watched the whole thing play out before my eyes as he told me about it, as if I had been there and seen the whole thing. "S" was in his bed asleep. He had a dream warning him there were intruders in the house that wanted to kill him. He pulled back the covers and got up and grabbed his gun. He knews from the dream that the intruders were in his bathroom. One of them was my old pastor from a church I previously attended. There were 2 intruders total. He went into the bathroom and found them exactly where the dream had revealed, and he shot them both dead. So he was fine now when I called to check on him.

Next scene -- I was observing as "S" was in a warehouse shooting and fighting some men with guns that were trying to kill him. Although he was outnumbered, he was winning -- totally kicking their tails! That's when he noticed that his mom was with the bad guys -- on their side. However, the bad guys had now turned on his mom, and they were going to kill her. In the dream "S"'s mom was my best friend "B's" mom IRL. "S" only knew B's mom very casually when we were children through me. So, I don't understand why S's mom was symbolized as B's mom. When S saw that the bad guys had turned on his mom and were going to kill her, he threw his gun down and quit fighting and said, "Take me instead of her." He offered himself in her place. He was going to sacrifice himself for his mom. At this point, I felt like I needed to run in and rescue him out of this situation because they were going to kill him. I woke up hearing in my spirit that "S" is fighting for his life. I didn't feel it was his physical life, but rather, his well being. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend Fighting For His Life

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am

This could be nothing but the first thought I had when I read about the intruders were in the bathroom is what a doctor said "death starts in the bathroom" she was talking about the colon that day. I pray your friend will be healed from any and all things coming against him in the name of Jesus.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks, UsemeLord! This is definitely not a physical problem, but a spiritual one!! But, thank you for throwing it out anyway because all thoughts are welcome!!!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top