Burning Demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burning Demons

Post by Mai K on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 pm

I had a wierd dream last night and would appreciate your thoughts on this.

I dreamt I was with someone close to me (who I cant recall - but I remember feeling close to them) and I ran away from some demon, which wasnt exactly in human form. I lay face down and started praying and just praising the Lord. The next thing I knew I was standing in front of a burnt field with white "footprints" and people around me were telling me I'd managed to burn the demon and there were the footprints to show it. The footprints led to the other side of the field but I wasnt sure if I had succeeded in burning them or the demon had just escaped. I woke up soon after that and then went into another dream where the escaped demon was now trying to get at my daughter. I said a prayer and the demon left again.

Mai K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burning Demons

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 am

Luke 10:17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."

Rejoice demons flee from you with the word of God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top