RELATIONSHIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RELATIONSHIP

Post by redeemed1981 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM FOR MY FRIEND LAURA I WILL TELL HER TONIGHT BECAUSE WE WORK TOGETHER AT WALMART AND I WILL EVEN PRAY WITH HER AND FOR HER DAILY SHE IS A CHRISTIAN BUT I FEEL SHE HAS BEEN BLINDED BY SATAN DEEPLY....ALSO IF I MAY SHARE THIS WITH YOU BECAUSE I BELIEVE THIS IS WHY SHE IS BEING ATTACKED.....LAURA HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO PRACTICED WITCHCRAFT AND HIS BODY IS TATTOOED IN DEMONS WITH A WITCHCRAFT PENTAGRAM ON HIS SHOULDER HE TOLD LAURA HE OPEN A PORTAL HE CANNOT CLOSE AND HE HAS A DEMON WITH HIM DAILY...I KNOW THIS IS THE PROBLEM AND SHE HAS TO GET RID OF HIM ...SATAN HAS HER SO BLINDED SHE DOES NOT SEE THE DANGER ...I WILL PRAY FOR HER AND ANOINT HER APARTMENT WITH OIL I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER LIFE DISTROYED BY SATAN BUT IF I MAY ASK OF YOU...IS TO PRAY WITH ME THAT GOD WILL DESOLVE THIS RELATIONSHIP QUICKLEY...BUT AGAIN I THANK YOU FROM MY HEART FOR YOUR HELP MAY GOD KEEP USING YOU DAILY TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE...GOD BLESS YOU......V.B.

redeemed1981

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top