Touching my mouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touching my mouth

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Had a dream where I was standing at the altar for prayer (my hands were raised) and a man (whom I didn't recognize) tapped the palms of my hands and then touched my mouth while he was praying for me :huh: I'm wondering, what does the "touching my mouth" represent?
thanks

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Touching my mouth

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Desiree! Praise God. Your last dream was about you not being able to speak!!!! Now, you might just be seeing the continuation of the last dream (i.e., the man of God praying and touching your mouth. Praise God!!!! It seems to me that God is showing you that this will all work out.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Desi...do you have the gift of teaching or have you been called to preach or something? My first thought is that your mouth was being anointed.

Another thought is...the Lord temporing your speech or the way you communicate.

These are my thoughts...PRAY!!! flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks to you both for commenting!!

Cholette, one thing that I do "struggle with" from time to time, is learning not to "speak so much"--just because I CAN say something doesn't mean I have to! lol! I guess I've always felt like, "I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST". I'm learning to control my mouth in alot of ways and boy I can say its hard!

To answer your first question, I have been called to "minister the gospel" in an evangelical/prophetic way, and maybe the dream was symbolic of that--I'm actually coming into my own in this, trying to find my way so to speak. I'm still unsure of exactly how my ministry will flow during and even after college, but I know that God will bring more clarity! I don't really know if I'm ready!!!

Dear Mark, I agree with you as well--God is showing me that things will work out and that he is causing the "overflow"! PRAISE GOD! I thought about the scripture in Jeremiah 1: how God told Jeremiah that He would give him the words to speak (or put His words in his mouth). That's encouraging!! We'll see what happens!

Praise God for you both!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Desiree...just notice your dream ...it's in the symbols section of the website
Well Isaiah's commission has come to me- please read this! I believe in your case you have received a double portion of the anointing to SING and break yokes and to SPEAK and bring forth salvation.

Isaiah 6

1 It was in the year King Uzziah died[a] that I saw the Lord. He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the train of his robe filled the Temple. 2 Attending him were mighty seraphim, each having six wings. With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they flew. 3 They were calling out to each other,
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies!
The whole earth is filled with his glory!”

4 Their voices shook the Temple to its foundations, and the entire building was filled with smoke.

5 Then I said, “It’s all over! I am doomed, for I am a sinful man. I have filthy lips, and I live among a people with filthy lips. Yet I have seen the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.”

6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal he had taken from the altar with a pair of tongs. 7 He touched my lips with it and said, “See, this coal has touched your lips. Now your guilt is removed, and your sins are forgiven.”

8 Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?”

I said, “Here I am. Send me.”

9 And he said, “Yes, go, and say to this people,

‘Listen carefully, but do not understand.
Watch closely, but learn nothing.’
10 Harden the hearts of these people.
Plug their ears and shut their eyes.
That way, they will not see with their eyes,
nor hear with their ears,
nor understand with their hearts
and turn to me for healing.”[b]

11 Then I said, “Lord, how long will this go on?”

And he replied,

“Until their towns are empty,
their houses are deserted,
and the whole country is a wasteland;
12 until the Lord has sent everyone away,
and the entire land of Israel lies deserted.
13 If even a tenth—a remnant—survive,
it will be invaded again and burned.
But as a terebinth or oak tree leaves a stump when it is cut down,
so Israel’s stump will be a holy seed.”

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

Praise God for you Una!
I do believe that God has called me for a special purpose! I just read today Isaiah 66--which was a blessing. Verse 9 in that chapter says, "will God bring to point of deliverary and shut up the womb, or stop the baby from coming?" (paraphrasing). Of course not! We all can be encouraged, that whatever "baby" God has created in our wombs, that it will come forth! We will not be ashamed or embarrassed and our dreams will not die! We will rejoice and be "fully satisfied"! Thank you for the scripture and your comment

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 am

p.s. I do LOVE to sing! hee hee

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm

I SOOOOO Understand the mouth thing Desi!!! LOL!!! I can do better, but I appreciate myself for speaking truth...I really do...it's so liberating!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 am

Not being afraid to speak the truth is a fulfilling and "liberating" experience cholette! Thanks for your understanding!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top