TRAVELING IN UNKNOWN TERRITORY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRAVELING IN UNKNOWN TERRITORY

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

I dreamed that I was with some girlfriends in this new city that I had never been to in real life. In the dream, I was quite familiar with it, and I was excited to be going there again for the summer, possibly. I know it was warm, because we all had shorts and sandals and summer tops on. The streets went right through the downtown area, and each street had three lanes left and thright lanes right and a center lane. There were markees on the buildings, with the buildings housing fabulous restaurants, tourist shops, and amusement places. I was aware that we were getting some supplies to go out on the water with. Like when you go on a lakefront. I was really excited. We got in my friends drop-top car and away we went. Before we had gone far, it seems that we had come to this community where some people actually had trailer homes. I got out to see where we were, because we were now in unfamiliiar territory. I was walking across someone's yard, when I realized that I was walking through someone's cooking area, and the area was on fire because they were cooking right then. I was mortified, and tried to step around the area. I noticed that the boundaries of this person's property were outlined by a thin stream of fire, like a penciled in fireline. But I wasn't worried. I just felt relieved that I now knew where to step. I didn't see anybody, so I began to walk back to my friends. Then a handsome, slightly plump hispanic man, came hurrying down the steps of the trailer home, which looked like a two bedroom. The home itself had a peculiar diamond shaped window with window partitions that were smaller diamonds within the diamond. There was a bathroom window, and a bedroom window that I could see. The bathroom window was one pane, the bedroom window was bi-paned. Those two window had gray shutters framing them. The border and the roof of the trailer were gray as well. The walls were white. I could tell that the bedroom was right off of the front door. The man had on a dark blue robe and had a spatula in his hand. I thought he was running after me, and quickly made it back to my friends. I swiveled around and then he was between us all. He said, "Did you see what that girl did?" I still thought he was talking about me, but he was pointing off past the yard. Apparently the girl had walked on his food, which was something that I did not do. Then we got back in the car. I looked as we drove away, and noticed that he had a black truck with large tractor wheels parked beside the trailer. The grass was very sparse. We stopped at this mexican restaurant and had a good time eating. I remember the limes and the salsa too. I had never been to this particular restaurant IRL. In the next scene, I was on my way home, and could not find anybody. My youngest sister was with my aunt. I called and found that out. Subsequently with each call, I found out where each sibling and cousin was. I was feeling unnerved, because I was entirely alone during this portion of the dream, and wanted someone to be at the house with me. I keep feeling like someone was in the woods staring at me, and waiting for dark fall. Again, I was at my father's house, which I have not visited inside for years. I knew my siblings were near, but not here. End of dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRAVELING IN UNKNOWN TERRITORY

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Don't have an interp. but the fire line around the persons property reminds me or a hedge of protection. Sounds neat.

and with the person in the woods I ask God to keep you safe with a hedge of protection with God's holy angels.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Amen, UsemeLord. You know, I was thinking the same thing about that hedge of protection around this person's house. I just wasn't sure, because I dream, I don't consider myself an interpretator. Hey, also, I forgot to add that I have never met these ladies who were my friends ever before either. So everything was new, but it was like looking at a movie in HD. Lol.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top