kids being hit by a car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kids being hit by a car

Post by momof5 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am

I had a dream a week ago of my 3 year old getting hit and killed by a car. I knew the car came through the house but I didn't know how. When I looked, I didnt' see any signs of where it came in. I didn't share the dream with anyone and just kind of wrote it off as a weird dream.

This morning my 16 year old told me he had a dream last night that he was outside with the other two children (ages 2 and 5 months) but they were older in the dream and they were both hit by a car and it flew them all the way up the street. The 2 year old had some injuries and was okay, the 5 month old didn't make it (he wasn't 5 months old in the dream, he was older).

So now I'm thinking this is strange. If it makes a difference, my 16 year old is a boy and the two little ones he had the dream about are both boys and he was outside playing with them when it happened. I was with my 3 year old daughter when it happened to her.

Any thoughts?

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kids being hit by a car

Post by momof5 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

I just talked to my husband and shared the dreams I had and my 16 year old had and he said that he had one just the other night. He said he was outside with all 3 little ones and our 3 year old kept jumping in and out of the street and he was telling her to stay out of the street. A truck stopped, but then started to go again and as it got up to speed she jumped right in front of it and the truck ran over her. However, she was fine, whereas in my dream she was killed.

With all 3 of us having dreams like this, there's obviously some significance. Thoughts please? I don't want to feel fearful. :(

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 am

This could be a warning dream and I would pray protection over all your kids in case the Lord is showing you this to warn you in advance.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momof5 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

I certainly will. I was thinking it might be symbolic though?

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm

I don't know about the symbolism, but it, like Sunshine said, is a call to pray. I will do that for you.

Think about this: if the dream is from God then God must be planning to do something about it when we pray. Otherwise, why give us the dream. Just pray for protection and wisdom.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I had a similar dream about my youngest boy getting hit by a passing car. I prayed against that dream and asked God to protect him in any manner he sees fit. Later that day I had a knock at the door and there was a man there with my son who said I almost hit your son. I was mortified and praising God at the same time. He saved my son from death. Pray for your kids (I have 5 too) keep them covered in the blood and their full armor of God on.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Yes, and even though it might be symbolism, don't forget the simple task of watching out extra hard for cars!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 am

hi there, my wife had a dream of kids, but after a bus drove over them they got up and were fine, it was symbolic, so i would pray, I trust the Lord with you that no harm will come to your children, thank you for the Blood of Jesus protecting them each of then, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top