Ocean waves and Flooding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ocean waves and Flooding

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 am

I had a dream that my husband was showing me some kind of building. It was one block off of the highway and was on the beachfront. He was driving. When we drove up to the location I could see the parking lot was flooded. There was one car in the parking lot and all you could see was the top of the vehicle. My husband was driving into the water and I made him stop and pointed out that the lot was flooded and we donít know how deep it is. And told him to look at the car in the lot, that all we could see was the top. I was mad and pleading my case to not continue to drive into the water. He finally turned around and we were driving off and I looked out to the gulf and there were many people swimming. The water was rough. The waves were so extremely big, way bigger than usual. The waves were smashing on top of the people and I kept thinking they were going to drown. _________________ Jesus is Lord!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ocean waves and Flooding

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 am

There could be something that you have to specifically instruct your husband/family about and being saved from something will be contingent upon his belief in your instruction.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Bornagaingurl22...I'm going to keep going behind you to dispel the wrong interpretations you have been saying to the people here...YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:29 pm

BORNAGAINGURL22 wrote:when you dream about water it's dreams from the devil. if you dream about water bathing in it or swimming its the marine spirit attacking you trying to wash away your blessing. pray against it.
Hi, Bornagain. I don't want to make any assumptions, but are you a Christian, and do you read, study, meditate on the word of God? I am just curious about where you are getting some of the interpretations that are posted. You can always pm if you'd like.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am

I cannot say what the dream means. But, anytime you have a nightmare I suggest you pray to God for revelation and protection of anyone in the dream (even if you do not know them). That way, you never have to worry about where the dream came from, but you can gain faith and hope in God through prayer! I would have to guess that if any bad dream is from God that he would want us to pray because he might just be working in that area! Praise God!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Well said, Mark! thumbs

There is a debate over whether or not the enemy can give us dreams and we had an excellent thread on this topic from last year as well. The position of this ministry is that the enemy CANNOT give us dreams, the nightmares we have are actually warnings from God about what we're encountering or going to encounter and is a call to pray to come against it as it is an area that He's working in...here is the link to the discussion thread for anyone interested in reading more - actually, I took a quick peek so that I could copy the link and now more strongly encourage it (in a good way, not admonishing) for everyone to read, it's a good learning regarding dreams that covers a bit more than I just conveyed:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dream-and-vision-questions-f6/has-anyone-had-a-dream-they-believe-that-is-100-from-the-devil-t1249.htm

Last edited by lola21st on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wording)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This post is being edited

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am

Bornagaingurl22,

As I mentioned yesterday, do not keep posting this type of cookie cutter interpretation. Please use discernment given by the Holy Spirit through the word. As I stated yesterday I am editing this post.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 am

Missy2281 -

Sorry for the distraction...back to your dream!

I agree with Unaday. The dream may be showing you that you may find yourself in a situation where you see the negative implications of a decision that your husband is about to make, and in order to not be impacted by it your husband has to take heed to your input. The ocean waves appearing huge is troublesome, as rough waters like that usually indicate troubles ahead. The building sets the context and it could represent church, work, or some larger organization. Are you two in the midst of a decision regarding something?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top