worried about my friend and her dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worried about my friend and her dreams

Post by redeemed1981 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 am

if i may i share these dreams with you that my friend Laura has been having and they have brought deep fear to her life...such fear that she is afraid off the dark she sleeps with the lights on and i'm worried about her......in one of her dreams she shared with me she told me that she seen a little boy with blue eyes and she asked the little boy..who are you and he answered i am the devil and it brought deep fear to her......in another dream she shared with me is that she seen a man in a suit standing at the foot of her bed he smiled and she seen it was a demon as she watched it began to take off it clothes and this scared her then the dream ended....she also had another dream she shared with me...she told me that she had a dream of me and her and we were in a house together in the bathroom and i was sitting on the comode as if i was watching over her as she bathed...i am worriedabout her very much because she has been having these nightmares can you shine some light on these dreams...thank you...v.b

redeemed1981

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: worried about my friend and her dreams

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 am

If she is saved, I would encourage her to read the bible alot, speak the word of God, annoint her doors and bed oil and ask God's protection over her. She needs to repent of any sin that is in her life, and tell the demon to leave in Jesus name. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7. Tell her to memorize this scripture and believe it. Jesus spoke to the devil and told him to leave (get behind me Satan) and I shall not be moved (Jesus shall not waiver from God's word). God's word is powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, get her into the word.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 am

The devil is A liar!!!
…these dreams are meant to bring fear in her life. Has she dabbled with the occult ever? Is she saved? She needs to start quoting scripture before she goes to sleep so that the peace of God can have preeminence in her life.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by BORNAGAINGURL22 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 pm

when you dream about fear you need to pray against it. the devil or demons are attacking her. pray against it. cancel and destroy every demon that is attacking.

BORNAGAINGURL22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm

This is the works of tidings of souls...a demonic practice very common among satan's worshipers.
Where the devil appears to the person in order to make a covenant with the person in reference.
Here is my question...Is your friend and her boyfriend sleeping together?
If they are not married that is the open door that allow this happen.
The devil has been defeated. He does not have any rights over us unless we are seduce by his crafty works.
Lust and the false knowledge giving throught divinitation..all of these lies..
I advised to you since you are the one in the middle of this to walk upright with the Lord.
You can overcome this with the Blood of the Lamb and the word of the testimony..
and only then is when all the power of heaven will be at your disposal..Do not engage without beign prepared the war will be short and violent.
The victory is guaranteed because Jesus told us greater is the one in us that the one in the world.
He defeated him in calvary.
She is the one that needs to close this doors.
psalm 91
Pray and fast
more you can do with your knees
ask her to forgive..to examin her life and ask for forgiveness of every sin commited against the Lord.
and when in dreams the devil shows up..to rebuke him in the name of Jesus.
she needs to trust the Lord whom she does not know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top