The Purple Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Purple Planet

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 am

I dreamt I was near the outside of my house at night and my dad pointed to the sky and said look there. I went outside a little and all of a sudden I saw something rapidly falling from the sky, it seemed as if it was about to fall down on the ground but as soon as it looked like it was about to fall to the ground it stopped abruptly. The falling thing was circular and looked white and clear. Shortly after the exact same thing happened again. The dream switched and some time after my sister told me to look outside. I looked outside and saw the same falling object close above me and it was a purple planet with two rings around it. The planet itself looked like it was made of leaves or something. It was created to match the shape of the planet. Afetr looking on it, I hurried back inside my home because I was afraid it would start falling rapidly again.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Purple Planet

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 am

Your dream reminded me of Luke 21:25
And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. 26 People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then everyone will see the Son of Man[e] coming on a cloud with power and great glory.[f] 28 So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 am

Clap, clap, clap :cute: Beautiful. God has really gifted unaday and butterfly.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm

yeah with Unaday, I see it was you dad (Father in Heaven) who pointed out the sky.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks for answering Unaday, HisLightBeam and Usemelord huggins huggins

God has shown me the above verses as well in regards to my dream.

Before I had the above dream I dreamt a boy about age 11 was standing in the front of my yard staring up at the sky, I dreamt that something white fell from the sky on the ground near to where he was but he didn't seem to notice that happened as he was still transfixed completely at the sky. I thought the dream was bizarre so I never posted it.

Thanks again everyone huggins huggins

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top