what does God want me to do job wise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does God want me to do job wise?

Post by Change on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm

i'm going to keep hounding after this answer until i get it.

whenever i present an idea of my own...god never answers...so why doesn't He just tell me?

oh by the way, i've been asking this question everyday since 2007...

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does God want me to do job wise?

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Maybe God is wanting you to make your own decisions (i.e., God helps those who help themselves). I do not know, but I understand you are frustrated. Problem solve for the answers instead of worrying (i.e., every time you start worrying about a job change your thoughts into what you can do to improve your situation). At the very least this will help your emotions!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

yes,

thank you.

this seems to confirm previous words.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Your Passion

Post by cdpd on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 am

Your life's assignment is found in your passion. Let me ask you a question. What are really passionate about when it comes to a vocation. I do not like the word job or career as they are not necessarily what one should be doing or seeking. God has put into your DNA what you are to be and that will be seen and found in your passion. Let me ask you another question. If nothing is in your way. If there is one thing that you would really like to do and feel it deeply, what would that be. I believe that we are each here by God's design to solve a problem. Look in your heart and find that passion that has followed you your whole life. Then allow God to speak to you in your desire. Then begin to see the path to fulfilling that dream or passion.

cdpd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am

Wow so much here that I agree with especially the above comment.

When I was frustrated like yourself i screamed at God one morning."what do you want me to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

It was 6am in the morning and i heard Him say "turn on the radio"

The Tina Arena song "Burn" came on. If you can't get this I can try and help you find a link to it or something ok. But the song basically is about loving someone and being whatever you want to be.

This song cam eon as soon as i turned the radio on! Right at the beginning - it was so timely and so God.

The last few lyrics are "be anyone you want to be bring to life your fantasies but i want something in return......i want you to Burn ...burn for me"

God just wants you to LOVE Him with all your heart and like any father he wants you to be HAPPY so get out there and do what you love for the Lord! As long as it isn't pole dancing or something against His word I am sure you will be fine. (sorry if I offended anyone with that last comment....meant as humour!)

Bless you heaps,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top