Is GOD angry with me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is GOD angry with me?

Post by blue504 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Back history: I went to church and my pastor ask all tithers to come to the front of the church. Almost the whole church went up but me and a few others. I was humilated to the point I am thinking about not going back to church. I felt shame. My pastor will be doing this every Sunday. Whenever I geet money I tithe off of it and I make sure I have an offering every Sunday since I am not working. I was so angry I could not get into the sermon, all I wanted to do is run out of church. When i got in the car with my sister I was crying and I told her I am not going to church any more and I am not bless ( because I am out of work and in poverty). I think I offended God by saying I am not bless, and I can not afford church. I murmured in my distress like the Israelites.

Dream: Last night I dreamed that I saw my cousin performing in a concert with a gospel group. I felt the Spirit of God as they sing ;therefore, I was dancing and prasing God with my mother and others. Then, everybody was closer to the stage and I was further back away from everybody. I felt odd when I notice I was away from the crowd. Then, this lady came near me and I laid hands on her and I prayed for her ;however, I felt no anointing. It was like I was giving her a word without the Holy SPIRIT. Then, latter I was in another scene and I was jogging around a park and I saw this young man who had features I like in men. I decide to turn a round and take another jog around the park ( side note: I had many dreams lately of me jogging). Then, I ran into a garbage can, that roll back to me; and ,I heard the LORD say this to me, "As this garbage can roll back to you their will be a reunion of you and you child's father." My childs father is selfish and evil (he messes with voodoo). I have not been with this man in years and I do not want him back. I have been celabit and saving myself for marriage for the last 10 years. I mean God has been keeping me. The last part of the dream was of a man cutting the grass in my yard. The man who cuts the grass has not been here in a month and guess what he came and cut the grass today. Therfore, I wonder if GOD is angry with me by bringing my childs father back into my life. Maybe, he was telling me, he is the one who kept him from me.

Last edited by blue504 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is GOD angry with me?

Post by Change on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

god is NEVER "angry" with you if you've been Born Again.

he does CHASTISE and DISCIPLINE you though...like any good parent would.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Thank You for replying. I hope I did not loose my blessings. However, I felt hurt for being poor. Church is the only place I have a sence of peace, I felt regected by the church for not having. I felt humiliated sitting in the pews for being broke, while the majority of the church stand in the front looking a those who did not give sitting in the pews. i also hope and pray that my childs father does not return in my life.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

you said you DON'T want you former husband to come back into your life...

if he's a sinner, that's a good thing.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:38 pm

a church really should not do that just for the reason you spoke of. They are not supposed to make you feel guilty. And I pray that you will not feel guilty again. God knows your heart, he knows what you give and blesses what you do give.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

41Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins,[a]worth only a fraction of a penny.[b]
43Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on."

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Good word Rozes!!!!! :clap:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Excellently said Rozes, just perfect! thumbs

Blue504 I'm confused as to why you didn't go up w/the tithers, if you give when you do have money then you are a tither. People also can give in other ways when they don't have money, such as their time, doing something in the church. Don't look at your circumstances, Praise God in this time as well. It's hard to be feel happy when money is tight and feeling poor, but you are not poor. Store up your treasures in heaven, and don't look at others and compare yourselves to them. God knows your heart and your circumstances, so just praise him and thank him for everything and your job he has provided to you it will manifest in the right season. This is your time to not let the enemy steel your joy, especially in the house of God. I'm not thrilled w/what your pastor did, it does make for an uncomfortable scene. Just trust God in this time, and if you give from what you have when you get it your a tither, even if it's only some this month and some months later. So you felt convicted from the holy spirit for how you reacted to what went on in church, that's a good thing, and I'm sure you repented so now you are forgiven, cast down the evil thoughts when the enemy tries to remind you of things. If the Lord never gave us anything else in this world that should be good enough for us because he paid the ultimate price for us on the cross - so when you are feeling sorry for yourself (been there done that), always remember that Jesus died for us to have eternal life, anything else is just icing on the cake. I know that was off on the dream, but I wanted to share this w/you. Also, God loves you, we all fall short but Glory to God he continually forgives us and his patience is way beyond are understanding.

I'm sorry I don't have an interp. for the dream, however the part that said As this garbage can roll back to you their will be a reunion of you and you child's father, I may be wrong but this may just mean that you will run (perhaps the jogging) into him, come together at some point, perhaps at a time that it seems like some old garbadge has come/been brought back up in your life - but that's just my thought. But this has nothing to do w/God being angry at you, he may be forewarning you about the reunion, so get prayed up and be ready. Also the bible tells us that God has nothing but good thoughts for us. So rest assured, God loves you, you repented, you have been forgiven and he has forgotten. Praise God!

Hope this help! huggins

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am

This dream was not from God. This was satan attacking you when you are down. Do not listen to his lies!! This is a lie!!!

The Lord is not about confusion!! He's loving, understanding and full of Grace!!! Don't be tested by tithing!! It's again, satan attacking you from attending church! Don't let him win. Raise your head and know that God will restore you!!! We all go through hard times... God allows hard times into our lives so he can mold us, stretch us, help us to have compassion and to build trust in Him! It's a time to reflect, confess, and grow. He will restore you and heal your broken spirit!! As long as we look to the Lord, that's all He wants!! Believe, trust, and know He's there without judgement but full of compassion and undying love!!! When you honor Him and bring praise to Him, that's worth more than $!!!

God showed me a place in a dream. It's a road with glittering stones. It lead to this place where simple plain silver boxes were placed on this conveyor belt. It moved inside this mountain (inside was hot flames)... I went to the other side to see what came out... It was the same silver box, but it was now decorated, carved, and gilttering!! Just beautiful! It was then placed on a designated spot on top of carved rocks.

When you go through hardship, it's God changing you into something beautiful! It's hard, tiring and sometimes you just want to give up... But, He'll never give you want you can't handle. You'll come out the other end, carved in God's words, beautiful and glorifying God's love, mercy and grace!!! Stay strong! You will get through this!!! :)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 am

I agree with Cyndiee777. God is not the God of Condemnation....He is the God of Grace and of Love. We tithe not only in our treasure but also in our time and talent. The church today puts much emphasis on monetary means.....and it is important to tithe that way but it is not the only way.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm

I am baffle about this part of the dream. What does it means?

I felt odd when I notice I was away from the crowd. Then, this lady came near me and I laid hands on her and I prayed for her ;however, I felt no anointing. It was like I was giving her a word without the Holy SPIRIT.

I wonder if this means," Do not forsake the assembling of the church and I need power."

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm

You're missing the point here. The whole dream was an attack to confuse you. The whole dream is lie.

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Thank you for responding.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Didn't Jesus Describe this kind Before
He called them Hipocrytes and Pharisees
Wanting to gain approval from man..Rozes Good Word!!
The tithing is a spiritual thing.
The devil never is going to tempt no one to tithe.
It is an offering, a burnt offering to the Lord.
Give to God when you have and when you don't have then sacriface a praise to the Lord.
We are commanded to offer our bodies as a living sacriface.
The other thing you mentioned that you do not feel bless
Why? because you are in a pit stage in your life now?
Remember Joseph..He had his Pit stop too..and see the end
Psalm 40 describe to the perfection a pit stop in life.
contain your lips to get angry at the Lord ..the devil is pressuring hard because your breakthrough is close.
Stand and Resist the devil and he will flee from you
You shall get double for your shame! Rejoice!
Your Redeemer lives!!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaunaC on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

This tithing thing is upsetting. It is obvious that you have a strong love for the Lord, and I suspect your service to him is very rich and valuable. This is probably why the enemy has attacked you so strongly in this way. What you experienced in that service was the judgement of man, not God. In no way do you need to accept the condemnation of others - even your pastor's - because "there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Rom 8:1)".

Other thoughts about your dream:
I do not think your annointing is gone, but your fear of man in this instance has decieved you into thinking you are separated from him.

This leads to the next part, because of this opening, the enemy is trying to attack you with old garbage. Do not be decieved. This dream was a warning for your protection. Find some prayer partners. If he was/is into voodoo, then you will need prayer covering. Remember: the battle belongs to the Lord and the victory is his. Trust in Him.

Check out Isaiah 49

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top