SITTING IN A CIRCLE WITH OLD COLLEGE FRIENDS - DOING THE WRONG THING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SITTING IN A CIRCLE WITH OLD COLLEGE FRIENDS - DOING THE WRONG THING

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I had this dream last night. I was at this house with a chain link fence around the boundaries. The house was a goodly size. There were two girls who used to live in it in the dream, and they were moving out. I was moving in. I was also planning a little get together. I had invited several friends, including my friend "D", who had an afro and was always totally cool. He even had on what he wore in college. I saw a couple of girls who I guess were my nieces, but IRL, I had never ever seen them. I ended up buying them something really nice to wear for the party. I saw their clothes, which was nothing I have ever seen in a store. The smaller niece had on black and cherry-colored pants suit with a jacket. Her face is not memorable to me right now. I only remember thinking that she was a fast little girl, who was sassy and would probably bring trouble on her head and embarass us with her antics. The larger niece was plump, dark-skinned, with her hair braided in about five large braids to past her shoulders. She was pre-pubescent, beginning breasts, little stomach , and knock-kneed. IRL, our family has bowed legs. LOL. I gave her a green and black dress which came to mid-thigh. It was long-sleeved, empire waste and had a scoop neck. The material was the type that you make long-johns out off? The other girl's material was the same. The two girls who were supposed to be moving out tried to hang out for the party, but I kind of pushed them out of the door with my strong personality. I mean, I cast them out like bond women. It must have been cold, because everybody had on some type of jacket. The evening came. I barbequed, and made baked beans. Then "D" came over, and we had a great conversation; we were all relaxed. We were sitting around a round wooden table. Someone had some marijuana and rolled a blunt. I could not see their face, but they were on the right of me. "D" was sitting with his back to the stove. The stove was yellow. Never had a yellow stove before. The refrigerator was behind him too. It felt warm and cozy in the room. I looked at the blunt and thought to myself, "Oh no you don't, devil. I have a drug-test for "job that I applied for", and I am going to pass it. I am not falling for that temptation, illegitimate!" Illegitimate is not what I said, but I don't want anyone to be offended. That is what I said in the dream. Then I woke up. Anybody have any interpretations or thoughts on it, feel free to expound, because I am not an interpreter. I am just a dreamer. thumbs I was glad to see this dream without a door in between.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SITTING IN A CIRCLE WITH OLD COLLEGE FRIENDS - DOING THE WRONG THING

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm

PS, there were about 7 people around the table, and also, I am very far away from the age that I was when I used to hang out with these people, much less fall for the last portion of the dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 pm

are you associated with any of those people now?

do any of them do suspicious things around you?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top