Fighting demons - weird?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting demons - weird?

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok, I don't remember all this dream, but any thoughts, interps are greatly appreciated.

I was in a dark room, and I know there was more to this before this room but I don't remember it. All I know it was like I woke up in this room and two kids were wanting to I think contact there mom or something, I do remember thinking I came from a psychiatric hospital. I came too in the dream, the kids opened this door from where I was and I kinda fell out, I don't remember what they said but they were excited for me to do something. All of a sudden I was flipping around the room, it was weird - the way I saw it was like when you watch a movie and they make the room spin. So at this point I'm seeing more like observing this person or me has really dark, beaten up rags on like beige and gray, literally rags, but then it's like I'm the person again, I realize what is going and stop I'm on all fours and I say "mom" but then I think why would I say that my mom's alive (she is IRL too), so I get the feeling that perhaps it's the kids mom? IDK, weird to explain, the next thing I'm fighting demonic forces, I remember rebuking them and casting them out in Jesus Name, then I go in front of a mirror I can feel a very heavy one on my back, as I look in the mirror I can see myself (I guess it's me) I'm hunched over so this is me looking in the mirror from the side, I'm still in these ugly gloomy rags, I don't really recognize it to be me in the dream, her (or mine) hair was long and stringy and kinda looked crazy. Anyways as I look in the mirror you can't see the thing on my back in the mirror only if I turn my head and see it, plus I also got a look again like observing view. I think it's a monkey as I walk up to the mirror I grab the things head, and I realize it's a dog (may a doberman), though it looks harmless actually sweet I know it's on my back and I get the feeling there is two, or it has two heads. Anyways, I take the head grabbing over my shoulder and push it's nose in the mirror like see, you still can't see it in the mirror, put you can't see it breath on the mirror and where it's nose touched the mirror. I also get the feeling the kids in the room can't see what's on my back. So I take the dog an push him in the mirror, it actually goes in the mirror like there's a room on the other side, as it gets in the mirror I told it I am not your master, go to your master, and rebuked in it Jesus name, as I did this the dog turned into the tiger and I saw another tiger like the mom tiger in the mirror but it was frozen. When I turned around the kids were all still happy then I see my father (though it didn't look like my father IRL) laying on the bed on his back and he was all happy and said you did a really good job. My head felt weird and I thought yeah, maybe but I don't think I should be doing it this way - I felt like whatever I did, I purposely brought it on to fight it. Then I woke up, like I was in the same position for all long time sweating and had an uneasy feeling. Yes, I prayed, and was praying before I went to sleep, did all the prayers of protection, etc.

This didn't feel at all like a good dream, it was very unsettling to say the least.

Thanks for your help! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting demons - weird?

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 pm

You're still struggling to cleanse yourself from your sins (a doorway for evil spirits to attack)... You're doing it the hard way, because you are trying to do it and not presenting it to the Lord to take care of it for you. As "you can handle this on your own"... You feel weak, tired and feel like you'll go crazy, because this isn't how God wants you to handle this. The father and the two children are evil spirits trying to confuse you. Making you do things the hard way!!! Give all your struggles to the Lord.. All sins, problems, etc... He will lighten your load and fill you with strength and dress you in the light. :)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

hmmm, interesting. I can see where you are coming from in reading the dream. I guess I'm not sure about doing it my way. I would say I did this along time ago, but I really truly believed I have laid my cares upon the Lord. There are some things I would like removed from me, but I have cast those upon the Lord, I have no Plan B, it's just Plan A - Jesus - If I'm doing this in my own strength the wrong way I don't understand what I'm doing and what I should be doing different; then I need some help cuz I don't know what else to do? Any insight?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 pm

These few things you must remove.. Yes, you must lay it before the Lord after repenting. Have you been repenting? Repenting isn't just sayin I'm sorry for sinning... It something you must really open up to the Lord about, confessing, and then laying it for Him to cleanse, renew and remove this from you.

Ex: Lets say the enemy attacks your health.. And you place it to the Lord to take care of it.. He will stop it from attacking you at that tme, but it will still be there because the sin (a door way for spirits to attack) is still open... What we first must do is ask the Lord why is this happening. The Lord will reveal a memory or dream that explain why (could be a sin that caused someone physical pain, cruelty, and etc...).. We must then confess it, ask for forgiveness and then give it to the Lord to remove it from you... Then the door can be shut by Jesus for the enemy to stop!

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh Ok, then I'm not missing what I'm suppose to be doing what your saying is what I'm doing - Thank you very much, for taking the time to help and respond!

God Bless you!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top