View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi, all. I know everyone just had a beautiful weekend ensconced in the love of our Lord and Savior, Emmanuel, Jesus the Christ. He is so phenomenal. He is why I could leave everything on earth to be with Him in heaven. Though I know that earth is a classroom so that we will be equipped as stewards for our real life after this one:)!

I have a question, and I am still wondering how to ask it so that when you read the question, it will be clear and I won't have to edit myself. I keep talking to ya'll like I am having a follow-up conversation because I am used to communicating with ya'll.

I had some dreams the last three nights in a row. At the end of each dream, just before I wake up, the last scene of the dream will pan out like a camera view going backwards until there is something like a door frame surrounding the last thing I see. Then, when I wake up, all I remember is the thing that comes between the dream and what I remember, not the dream itself. I remember who was there, but nothing else. It's like a secret, but one I am not supposed to tell?...maybe? Usually, I will see a clock after that. Doesn't matter what kind, because there are different ones. Has this happened to anyone else? Please tell me, what happened after it did. The last time I saw a clock, it was 03/17/2004, and I lost my job the next day, and began this trial. I never knew a trial could be so long. The next clock was about timing and events. God's timing - not mine. I am hoping the clocks are something that would not only work for my good, but be part of a good and perfect gift. I want to look forward to this clock. LOL. lol! praying .

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top