Flying/walking through walls & doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying/walking through walls & doors

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Ok, I don't remember all this dream, which is probably good because it would be really long like all my posts. lol! But here's what I remember:

I know I was helping someone or a persons try to get to safety, I think it was night or cloudy and very gloomy. I was helping a person or some people get to safety by holding my hand and flying, apparently we were in a building of some kind, like a big corp. building in big cities, I remember we couldn't get through; either the doors were locked, like things were getting locked down for safety reasons, we couldn't stay were we where at we had to get to safety. I told the person I was w/to hold my hand & trust me, I knew I could take us both through the doors and walls by walking through them. I remember looking and concentrating hard and we flew fast and I knew if I stayed focused we would get through, and sure enough we did. This is what was happening throughout the dream, I saw a tornado starting to form, again I knew we needed to get to safety and flew another person through a wall, this happened several times, the last one I remember we were outside, and I knew I had to fly, the person I was w/I told them to get on my back so I could fly them, but they were heavy and as I tried to get up to fly I fell flat on my stomach, I remember trying again I think I did fly through something a wall or something w/this person and then I think I woke up. I don't recall where safety was because it seemed after I got one person through it switched to a new scene w/my having to the same thing w/someone else.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying/walking through walls & doors

Post by Lori on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Anyone - any thoughts?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 am

flower um i sense ur a tryin 2 help someone rise above some problems..they maybe goin thru a ''nite season'',,um ther r barriers in ur way,,u r takein this person thru ,,in the realm of the spirit,,u r on target/track,,the enemy has a storm ahead of u,,but u see it,,um u make a mistake of carrying the other person on ur bak,,u take on there burden rather thasn just holding there hand..it is 2much 4 u,,u fall over,, bandaid u get thru the second tme,,but dont kno where the safety has gone,,it sounds like u went outside of ur anointing,,,but ther was grace 2 get u thru,,but a lesson i think,, thumbs watta great drm sweety...rock an roll.. lol! flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

To you dreamy :clap: and a cup on me coffee :coffee: on me. That's pretty much what I was thinking, except I never knew where safety was with any of them, it's like I just took them through the wall/door and onto the next person.

You think the lesson is me not taking on someones burden?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

um maybe,,but more not operating outside of ur anointing,,if u get me,, :clap: :flower:jesus bears our burdens,, :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

ok, got ya, thanks! thumbs

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content