Please a word ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please a word ...

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Please I am in need of a word. Can anyone please give me a prophetic word? Please...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please a word ...

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello SisterinChrist! Could you give us a little information about what is going on?

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

i need a job.. been out of work for a while.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 am

Hello SisterinChrist!

I have been praying about this, and the Lord has quickened several things to my spirit to share with you right now. First of all, God wants you to know that He is your source and not any job. He feeds the birds of the air, and you are of much more value than they. (Luke 12:24-32, "Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? 25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? 26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? 29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.") I believe the Lord would have you to do some reading, studying and meditating on Luke chapter 12 right now while you're in this period of resting and trusting the Lord for His provision for you!

The Lord would have you to be encouraged that He loves you and He is going to take care of you. He will not fail you. For God is love and love never fails! (1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." 1 Corinthians 13:8, "Charity never faileth...")

He would have you to take your eyes off of your situation and the seeming "lack" around you, and look only unto Him, to His ability, to His love and to His promise to see you through to victory and to care for your every need. Look not to the things which are "seen", but to the things which are "unseen" for the things which you now see (the lack) is TEMPORARY -- subject to change, but the things which you do not now see are ETERNAL and unchanbeable. (2 Corinthians 4:18, "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.") As you begin to take your eyes off of lack, and put them on God's ability, and meditate on these scriptures and on how much God loves you and His promise to provide for you, peace, rest and comfort will be the result. God will give you the job you need! For it is His good pleasure to give you the kingdom and in God's kingdom there is NO LACK. (Psalms 23:1, "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.") This word "want" in the Hebrews means "lack". I believe with all of my heart this is a word from God to you. If you will receive it as such, and feed on these scriptures you will be able to stand regardless of how things seem, and you will come out on top, possessing all that you need for God is with you and you are an overcomer! (2 Corinthians 2:14, "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.")

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

WOW Sandra Dee!!! Let the Lord use you!!!!!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I love you, Cholette! huggins You're like my own personal little cheerleading squad! lol! What an encouragement you are! Thank you!

Love, huggins

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top