Large Spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large Spiders

Post by Missy2281 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 am

What do large spiders/tarantulas mean in a dream?

Here is a dream that I had a few days ago. It starts out that I had a reservation at a place like a restaurant or banquet hall. When I got there, there were a lot of people around and they were having something like a birthday party. The party was not over yet, I realized they were running late and decieded to go use the restroom. Someone was using the restroom so I waited outside the door. I could hear a person making a sound of disappointment as I waited; as if she was waiting to use the restroom. However she was sitting in the crowd and I had no idea that she was waiting. The person that was in the restroom came out and I went in. As I was shutting the door a little girl rushed in needing to use the restroom and followed right behind her was and older lady---her mom/grandma/guardian (not sure what relation) and they ignored that I was there. The lady was talking to the little girl telling her how to urinate. Next thing I see is the lady gets paper towels and places them on the floor and tells the little girl this is how you "pee"; and the woman "pees" on the floor and then I don't see them anymore. This makes me upset. So I find some cleaner to clean the bathroom. I notice the tiolet seat is gross. I then see cabinets off to the right of the toilet and I now have a water hose. I am cleaning the restroom by squirting water from the hose all over the cabinets. Then I see a very large tarantula/spider come out of the drawer of the cabinets and headed straight for me. I squirted it with the water and it would stop and start to spasm. When I would stop squirting the water the tarantula/ spider would start back toward me. I was scared. but, the more water I squirted...the more spiders would come out of the cabinet and head to attack me. I finally managed to make it to the door and get out. I saw my dad on the other side of the door and told him about the spiders.

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large Spiders

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 am

These spiders represent hidden sins (spirits) that can lay traps for you. Bathroom in this dream represents your need to cleanse yourself of these sins (spirits), but you weren't able to. You felt it was too dirty. As you hold the hose (God's words), spiders come out, but the water's not stopping them... Because, you haven't confessed your sins (spirits) to the Lord... Only then can you have the authority to cast those sins (spirits) away from you... I see that you will because you tell your dad (Lord) about the spiders (sin)..

Sins are doorways for spirits to attack you. Jesus closes those doors when we confess our sins. :)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am

Thank you so much!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am

bandaid hmmm freaky drm,,im feeling that this is ur church,,u are having a good time,,but u have2 get get rid of some toxic things[attudes mavbe]u go 2 the bathroom 4 that,,u have 2 have patiance,,u have descernment of other ppls needs,,u see a older beleaver tryin 2 educate a younger beleaver on wat ur doin ,,she instucts incorrectly..this upsets u..as it shood,,u r cleaning/intercceding,,,the bathroom,,speaking the water of the word,,it reavels,,hidden things[spiders] which can represent poisness words,,these kood be written dwn on files in the cabinets,,,the mor water u pour the more they r exposed,,there kood be all manner of things ibn the cabinets,,i can only speculate,,u r seeing something in the spirit,,ther is away of escape,,um ur dad kood represent a pastor,,or leader,, flower :clap: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

Just thoughts...I may be in left field so forgive me and disregard if it doesn't bear witness...

I'm in agreement with Dreamster (just to clarify, that's not why I might be in left field.... lol! ). When I read your dream, I see the setting being your church - restaurants/b.h. is where we get fed, I equated this to a church in this instance because there were a lot of people there and the purpose was festive - parties in my dreams are often celebrating a victory, a celebration of praise . Your going to the bathroom to me represents a need to let go of some things and be cleansed - a good thing as it shows you're growing in the Lord and letting go of old ways (worldly/sinful). You have to be patient because others have the same need but you also have to be careful because some people approach these things out of order and incorrectly, in the process making a worse mess of their situation.

You cleaning the bathroom with the hose to me is the cleansing water of the Lord. I didn't get the sense that it was your sins that was preventing the water from destroying the spiders. The cabinets and the hose belong to the bathroom which belongs to the restaurant, so I associated the issue with the restaurant. The cabinets to me represent storage, which in this case may represent storage of past sins (sins of the restaurant/church), sins that haven't been confessed. You can't hose down the spiders but I sensed that it was more about the hose and the sheer volume of spiders. Your tool (the hose) wasn't powerful enough to destroy them even though you were using water. I sensed that with these spiders you needed assistance - both in the natural (I apologize I'm blanking out on the exact scripture but the meaning is that if one person prays a certain amount are saved/blessed but if more pray, much more are blessed) and in the spirit. To me the issue may twofold, one of faith and one of being outnumbered. What I mean is that in the dream even though you had the hose, you were scared which to me could symbolize a faith/trust issue. Is there something IRL you're approaching in your power, not in the power of the Holy Spirit? As you know, Luke 10:19 tells us "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." and Acts 1:8 tells us "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. If this is an issue for you, be strong and stand on these scriptures knowing that you have the authority and power to destroy these spiders.

The other issue though is that sometimes the spiritual warfare that we are engaged in not only requires more fervent prayer, prayer and fasting (a form of cleansing) but sometimes the stronghold is over churches and municipalities not individuals so it also requires a more corporate attack (e.g. church wide). And that's what I think the dream is showing you, that the attack may be within your church (if that's what the restaurant represents to you). But there has to be a cleansing at the church level, a period of cleaning out those cabinets so that the spiders are exposed and can then be destroyed with church level warfare attack.

The fact that you go to your father is a good sign. In my dreams my father usually represents my Heavenly Father, so it could be that you're to seek His direction and guidance in this matter but the father as Dreamster stated could also represent your pastor or a leader in the church. What do you think?

Since this dream wasn't concluded, I think the message here is one of warning and one of instruction, but there's more to follow...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks Dreamster and Lola21st.

Lola21st,

"In my dreams my father usually represents my Heavenly Father, so it could be that you're to seek His direction and guidance in this matter but the father as Dreamster stated could also represent your pastor or a leader in the church. What do you think?"

Not sure what to think. I have had feelings that it could be my "Heavenly Father". Because of me being overwhelmed. I remember in the dream that the more water I squirted, the more spiders would come out. I had to give up and retreat. That is usually however most of us are, we only turn the problem over when we just can't handle it anymore. However I can see the possibility of the father being a pastor or leader.

"Is there something IRL you're approaching in your power, not in the power of the Holy Spirit?"

This is always a possibility, I worry everyday that I will say or do something in my power while thinking it is from the Holy Spirit and will not be aware of it. I pray against it almost everyday. I have felt lead to start a marriage healing and recovery ministry. I do get very upset when I hear different Christian counselors and victims both agree that the victims of adultery played a part in the destruction/dissolution of the marriage. I just totally disagree with them. I would be happy to go in depth on this subject if you are interested.

I have had another dream and was wondering if that dream has anything to do with this dream. I posted it about an hour ago and it is titled Egypt Dream. Thank you for all your interpretations, your input is most welcomed.

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Missy2281 -

Praise God, I'm glad that we could be of help!

A couple of quick comments:

Not sure what to think. I have had feelings that it could be my "Heavenly Father". Because of me being overwhelmed. I remember in the dream that the more water I squirted, the more spiders would come out. I had to give up and retreat. That is usually however most of us are, we only turn the problem over when we just can't handle it anymore. However I can see the possibility of the father being a pastor or leader.

Amen, that's so true! And sometimes we try to take back the problem instead of leaving it with the Lord... bandaid

I have felt lead to start a marriage healing and recovery ministry. I do get very upset when I hear different Christian counselors and victims both agree that the victims of adultery played a part in the destruction/dissolution of the marriage. I just totally disagree with them. I would be happy to go in depth on this subject if you are interested.

Yes, I would be interested in hearing more. We recently had a thread on Christian marriages and why so many are failing in these times. If you don't mind, I'm going to put the quote above in that thread to activate it again then send it to you so that you can discuss further...looking forward to hearing more! flower

I will look for your Eygpt dream and post if I feel the Lord is revealing anything.

Blessings to you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:29 am

lol! lurdy i think ur outstandin in ur feild,, lol! :clap: kiss huggins yay ,,lurdys 4 president,, :crazy: :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks D, you are too funny! But you know I can't take credit, we're just vessels...let's give God all the praise! Maybe He'll let us be VPs? lol! :snicker: : Actually I guess that's the same as disciples :clap:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top