Husband Admits Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Admits Cheating

Post by Christa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 am

I had a dream that my husband and I moved into a new place. There were boxes everywhere and the place was kind of dingy and a mess. He sat down near me and asked me if I remembered that time a few months ago [ I knew he was talking about January 23 because the numbers scrolled in front of my eyes (1-23...123?)]. I said, "Yeah, we were having problems." He said, "Well, I cheated on you with Juan." I said, "A guy!!" He said, "No, her name is Alisandro." Again, I said, "A guy! Alisandro is a guy's name." He said, "No, her name is Alisandra Salicitas and she's 19." I got so mad that I remember trying to slap him in the dream, but he blocked my hands. Then I just started bawling, I curled up on our bed and started pounding it with my fists and weeping hard at this point. I noticed a small pool of wet and dried blood on our white sheets near where my face was. I think it was mine, but I wasn't sure. He saw me crying and he laughed at me, then he walked outside and my daughter followed him.

IRL, I had a headache that started once I woke up from that dream. I couldn't sleep it off. It continued through morning until I took like 3 Ibuprophen at once.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Admits Cheating

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 am

Hello Christa! First of all, I do not believe that this dream is revelation from God about your husband, rather I believe it is revelation of your heart. I believe it is revealing a very big wound that is there, and that you are in need of healing. Is there a fear in your heart that if you get back together with your husband, as soon as you are back together, it will somehow blow up in your face? Because dreams can be easily misunderstood and misinterpreted, I am reminded of the dreams you had recently where the Lord was warning you about false revelation and to prove and try the spirits. This scripture comes to mind: James 3:17, "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." If God was revealing something to you about your husband, it would be peaceable and pure and entreatable, full of mercy and good fruits. None of those things exist in this dream. Even when God reveals something to us that is not positive, He never presents it to us in a way that would wound us so deeply. And because of the strong emotion in this dream, I believe this dream is revealtory of a need for healing in your heart and a fear that you have concerning reconnecting with your husband. God's report of you is a good report. His plan is a plan to prosper you and that you succeed. I speak healing over your heart in Jesus Name. I'm going to be praying for you, Christa! Please pray on what I've said.

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Christa go& pray seriously. Fast& pray. God reveals things to us to redeem& set us free. God revealed my own ex's infidelity to me & i ignored the dream until it became manifested IRL.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm

interestingly enough Alisandra means Defending men and Juan means God is gracious
I wonder if the fact that he was laughing...means this dream may be the devil trying to mess with your emotions...have you suspected this in real life? Self esteem towards husband?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top