Brother and His wife Sick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother and His wife Sick

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:15 am

Hello everyone! My brother and his wife have been a symbol in many dreams for my friend , "S" and his wife "C" that are going through some difficulties. I had this dream over the weekend, and would appreciate any insight/confirmation from the Lord you may receive. Blessings!!!! flower

Dream 08-09-09

My brother "S" and his wife "J" were both diagnosed with cancer and were both in the hospitial. I observed this part of the dream. I knew in my heart that "S" was going to get better. I knew that he would leave the hospital soon, and would leave and go forth to a complete recovery. However, my sister-in-law "J" although she had many people praying for her and speaking what seemed like faith filled words that "she was going to be okay", I found out from my mom, who found out from God that she was going to die of the cancer. God had revealed to us (my mom and me) that death was in her heart. That's what she had decided upon, and that's what she believed, and "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he" according to scripture. And although people were believing that she would be fine, I knew that she would not. I watched as both "S" and "J" were released from the hospital. I knew he was released into a full recovery, and she was going off to die. My heart broke for her. (IRL I have been praying for her and "S").

Next scene -- I was on a journey and "J" was placed on my path. She didn't look like "J", though, she looked like someone else that I do not know. (She looked like I picture my friend "S"'s wife to be IRL. I've never met her, though.) I felt horrible knowing that she was going to die. But, now that she was on my path I would be getting to know her and knew that this meant that I would now personally be affected by her death when it happened.

End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother and His wife Sick

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 am

Well if they are having problems, I have heard that bitterness can bring on cancers. If God is giving you this dream I would think it is changeable. Pray for her heart to be healed and the spirit of bitterness to be bound. My thoughts.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank you, UsemeLord! I am praying, and will continue to pray. I appreciate your insight. I agree with you about bitterness!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top