Visit From "S"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visit From "S"

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 am

Hello everyone! Some of you may already know, others may not, that God has given me an assignment to reach out to an old friend of mine who is going through some difficulties in life right now. This friend is not walking with God, and really needs some divine intervention. For the last 2 years, I've been praying and interceding for him and his family. I'm married, so none of this is romantic in nature. I'm standing on the verge of some breakthroughs in the area of contacting my friend, and believe me, this has not been an easy task. God gave me 3 dreams over the weekend on the subject. This is the first one. I would appreciate any insight, as I am seeking further revelation and confirmation. I had two dreams in the same night on the same subject. One lengthy, and one very short. Thanks!!!! :thankyou:

Dream 08-08-09 # 1

In the dream my old friend "S" and I were texting each other. I had tons of messages from him. (IRL, we have NEVER texted and I never hear from him.)

Dream 08-08-09 # 2

I was at work. (IRL, I am a homemaker, and don't work outside of the home.) I was working for my old boss, Colonel "M" (who is a retired Air Force Colonel.) IRL, he was my boss 3 bosses agao, but my favorite boss, and was like a father to me. I still love him very much to this day, although I've not worked for him for over 12 years! In the dream I was Colonel M's assistant. (IRL, I was his assistant.) Colonel M was in his office and had a visitor. The visitor was my old friend, "S". I was sitting at my desk in my office across from Colonel M's with my door opened, and I could see everything going on in Colonel M's office. Colonel M and "S" were talking about me. Colonel M was telling "S" all about me, and "S" was letting Colonel M know that he was here to get me, to see me, and to be friends with me. I was on the phone with my best friend "B". It wasn't a real phone though. In the dream, I had an earpiece in my ear, and she could hear me in this earpiece and I could hear her. I was talking loudly enough to draw "S"'s attention to me, as I wanted him to notice that I was there. He did hear me and notice me and I was called into Colonel M's office. As I was walking into his office, I told my best friend "B" that she needed to adjust her earpiece, as I was having to talk very loudly so that she could hear me. I walked into Colonel M's office and "S" and Colonel M were "all eyes" on me. "S" had been hearing all about me from Colonel M and about my life. (IRL, S and I have not talked about our lives in over 15 years.) Colonel M also knew this was the friend I had been telling him about and that "S" was important to me because I didn't tell Colonel M about many friends. "S" and I began walking and talking. I snuggled up to him (like a teddy bear, like you would your best friend or your family member) and he said, "I lost weight since you saw me last." That's when I remembered that I had seen him previously and he had gained quite a bit of weight. He wasn't fat, but definitely heavier, especially in his face. (IRL, I have not seen him at all and I don't know anything about his weight.) I could tell it was important to "S" that I recognized that he had lost this weight. In fact, I knew that he had been working hard to get it off, and that he did it for me. I answered, "You did?" He said, "Yes! Remember you had said that I gained weight?" I said, "No. But I knew that you had gained weight. But, I didn't think you were fat. You still looked good, and you look good now too!" and we hugged each other. I could feel so much "love" between us. Not romantic love -- the love of God, and there was so much agreement, like we saw eye to eye on things. We walked out to an empty field that was being used as a parking lot and there was a car there -- only one. We got into the car, and "S" got in the drivers seat, and I got in the back seat. I knew that we only needed to drive the car just a short distance, down the road to another field. The car was filling up with water. In fact, as we got into the car, it was almost full, but there was just enough room left for our heads to be above the water so we could breathe and talk, but the car was still filling up and fast! Interestingly, we were not wet, though, and the water didn't seem to be damaging the inside of the car in any way. I did not feel like the water was negative. I began to say to "S" (with my head just above the water), "So you know all about my life. I want to know about you and your life." Then water got into my mouth and I thought I was going under. "S" cracked the windows and let out just enough water so that we could breathe and talk. This happened several times on the short drive down the street to the other field where we parked the car.

Next scene -- "S" and I were sitting in a living room with other friends. My best friend "B" was there, and we were all talking. "B" made a comment about something, and "S" complimented her about what she had said. Then "B" said to "S", "Thanks. Sandra is the one that actually said it," as if to let "S" know that she was just saying something she got from me. This happened several times with other friends in the room. They would say something and "S" would compliment them, and they would tell "S" that they got that from me. S was always pleasantly surprised. But it was also like he really appreciated me and just thought I was so special and that everything I did was great. That's when I noticed "S" was wearing a pink shirt -- and so was I. It was not like a pale pink, it was like a deep rose pink (my favorite color of pink). We were both wearing the exact some color. I said, "Look. We're wearing the same shirt. Do you think we're even starting to think alike?", and then I went and crawled up in his lap and hugged him (kind of like a little girl would do to her father). There was so much warmth and caring between us.

Last scene -- I was working in my office. Colonel M was working in his down the hall. I was rearranging and reorchestrating my office, as if I was putting it back in an arrangement it had been in in the past. My old roommate, Christy, that both lived and worked with me during the time I worked for Colonel M in real life was there helping me. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Visit From "S"

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

Hi there ;)

Well, since your dream starts out with you being back at your job from 12 years ago I would say that this parallels something that was going on at your job/in your life 12 years ago and something that God is doing now. I had a similar dream recently about working at a daycare that I worked at 10 years ago. I feel like Colonel M could be symbolic here. Who could he symbolize? Could he be symbolic of the Lord? In that case, being his assistant would make sense in this context. If he is symbolic of the Lord then him having conversations with S and the two of them talking about you would symbolize the Lord already speaking to S about you and the fact that he is mentioning you in prayer also.

You guys walking and talking...you're affirming him and his efforts to "lose weight" which to me symbolizes him getting free and making an effort to get rid of some hindering things in his life. YOu're in a role of affirming and encouraging him as he makes these efforts.

S drives the car from one "field" to another. It was less of a journey and more of an act of "changing positions". Parking spaces to me speak of "finding your place" or "taking your place" in life. It is notable to me that the sequence of this dream was that AFTER you affirmed his efforts and spoke into his life he was able to drive his OWN car (you didn't have to drive it for him....that's very important) and find his NEW place. The drive from one spot to the next is filled with water. In the context you have given I see the water as cleansing. YOu go through the cleansing with him. You are not seperate in the process. It's an immersion type of cleansing but I believe that it shows that it's something God wants to do and get done fast.

Next scene...a growing of intimacy in friendship between the two of you (living room). HIs appreciation of you grows and grows and there is a unity that happens during that time (some clothing). The fact that the color was pink is notable. God uses pink to speak to me about the emotions and emotional healing. This seems to fit the context of what is going on in the living room.

Last scene.... Lining up your role in the present (this could be that spiritual role as a "Spiritual assistant") to match your role in the past as a natural assistant. Your roommate helping you could be another friend or sister in the Lord helping you fit into this role. Christy (short for Christina) means "follower of Christ" so she could represent a friend or just a fellow Christian that God has brought along to help you.

happy dance I got through the whole thing!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am

Wow, Suhine! :cute: You've done it again!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much! This was very, very good, and has given me much to think about. kiss huggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top