I've lost all my confidence(real life). This dream is bugging me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've lost all my confidence(real life). This dream is bugging me.

Post by CeeBee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 pm

On Friday in real life I had to sing in front of the church for the first time. I've been told I have a good voice, and I believe thats my God-given talent - until recently.
I never really had confidence in my voice, I believed I sucked, even though I'm in a duo-girl group. I always felt like my other part is just so better than me. It's not jealousy or envy, more like I feel completely useless compared to her. We share the same ambitions and everything and we're always dreaming we'll make it as huge Gospel artists. Shes been achieving a lot in church lately, leading songs, etc. It may not seem like a big thing, but it is to us, as we lack confidence in coming out in front of others.

Anyways, it didn't go so well on friday and people were laughing at me even though they tried to keep it quiet.

So that night I dreamed that my friend, whos very shy but recently is starting to come out, was singing in front of the church. Her self esteem was boosted a lot, she became really confident, even asking if she could sing Praise and Worship, taking control. Its like she was becoming a star. The whole choir stood up apart from me. I sat down and I was completely ignored. Everyone was oblivious to me. Its like no one knew I was there, even though I was there. No one cared. I felt totally useless, like I wasn't good enough.
Then our brother (not by blood but in Christ) came up to the side where the choir was and asked "Why aren't you including her (me) in what your doing? I thought you two was supposed to do this together?" When he said "I thought you two was supposed to do this together?" I knew he didn't mean that he thought we was supposed to do the song she was singing together, but he actually meant our dream of becoming gospel artists. In the dream I quickly said "No, its fine. I'm too shy."

I don't remember what happened next, but I hope someone has an interpretation on this as I believe there is a meaning in this dream.

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've lost all my confidence(real life). This dream is bugging me.

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am

God has not given us the spirit of timidity but of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

This is the scripture that came to mind as soon as I read your dream. Keep this scripture with you, memorize it, lock it in you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top