Husband-to-be dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband-to-be dream?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 am

Lately I've been having dreams of who my husband will be. God has been sending me little signs/characteristics here and there. I think I may even know what letter his name will start with but no name yet!!! All I know is that the Lord revealed that I will "be surprised by who it is." SO I am waiting in high expectation! Here's a dream that I've been pondering on. Let me know what you think:

Had a dream where I saw this guy with a broad chest and muscular (yes, he was looking tasty!-lol) anyway, His body was looking smooth and I was attracted to him. I couldn't see his face but I knew who he was. I'd heard a lot about this guy from others, but I never met him in real life. This guy has all the characteristics that I would like in a man and he's even attracted to me (really likes me) in the dream. There's only one problem: One of my good friends likes him--ALOT. In real life, she wants to marry this guy, even though they aren't currently dating. We also tend to have the same tastes concerning men. Out of self-respect, I don't like pursuing guys that like me, especially if I know someone else that's close to me REALLY likes them. In the dream, I see a partial boxing ring and this guy has to be constrained/tamed by a yellow rope/yarn.
side note: This also happens to be the second dream where the guy that is interested in me name starts with a J (that's for you Daph!!!Lol) but even though we like eachother, I am unsure about 'making a move'. WHAT??? :huh: thinking
thanks
desiree :kitty:

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical/sentence structure errors)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband-to-be dream?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:20 am

Desiree,

I am a firm believer in waiting. If this is the person the Lord has picked for you, then let the Lord do the work in him and the Lord will place it on his heart to find you. I know that is not what you want to hear right now but I do think waiting on the Lord is good. God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm

On the contrary, that IS the word I need to hear connie! I know i have to wait on what God desires for me--sometimes I get anxious! Thats what I want (God's very best in everything--even a future mate. I don't want to settle! and I don't want to move out of God's will.) I am a firm believer in the "husband finding the wife" and the man 'coming to me'. God knows my heart and just like he did for Rebekkah and Ruth, he will place me in the path of my future husband and we won't MISS eachother! I pray often that the man will "only have eyes for me". It's possible that God is 'holding him back' from me right now until we're ready for eachother! So, just keep me in your prayers as I wait for God's best!
thanks again
desiree thumbs :clap: kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:39 pm

No problem there. Keeping you prayer covered on the matter. I know He has a good man for you and He is coming soon.

Love in Christ,

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top