View previous topic View next topic Go down

chased by cats (Understanding)

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 am

This dream was like varied in one.

1st One

I was getting followed by some cats, they were
following me everywhere, and then they started to chase me. I was jumping over
gates & walls trying to get away from them & when I thought that I had
got away they would run round the corner, they were biting me aswel.

2nd One

The next one was I was in the salon with June (my at
the time Bible study teacher & this man was with us and cats were outside
scratching the door, so the dreams where linked in someway because the cats had
got to where I was at, and the man let them in and started to feed them, then
he gave the cats some drink which to me was the Blood of Jesus. I was telling
& shouting at him to stop giving the cats the Blood of Jesus. I was told
June hoping she would of backed me up, but she didnít say anything, then I
started to rebuke and cast this cat in the name of Jesus. And the cat started
to obey me. All I was doing would say no in the name of Jesus when the cat
dipped its head in the bowl to drink the Blood. But it became very angry when I
told it no then I woke up.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chased by cats (Understanding)

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm

These cats are unbelievers and not spirits in your dream. They've chased you and have attacked you. These unbelievers are not evil (these non-believers may seem evil to you.. they just don't know the Lord and the sins they've committed).. All non-believers deserve to be feed (God's words) and fill with Jesus blood of salvation (no matter how big their crime might be...)..

I think this message is telling you:
Do not judge (no matter what they have done in the past)
Forgive
All deserves to be saved (even those that seem evil)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank You cyndiee777. Do you think that im holding bk the word from people as from the dream if everyone deserves to drink Jesus blood. Me saying know do you think im kinda holdin bk on people

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Recall how you felt about those cats.. Ask yourself, is that how I feel about certain sinners? Maybe there's people you feel that don't deserve to be saved? Dreams open us up to hear what God has to say and to reveal things deep within us. Even killers, rapest, and sooo many other sinners are still loved by God. We find it hard to, but God only sees our spirit and not the sin. No matter how evil they may seem, we are not to judge. We must openly feed them the word of God and lead them to be saved.

Only you know the dept of this meaning. This is for you to understand and to pray to God about. It can be that you're holding back, judgement on others or it can be a preparation for something like this situation that will come in the future. Ex: Someone who killed a relative and they show up at your church to find salvation. Our natural reaction is NO!! But, the Lord's reaction is always YES... :) Keep praying, confessing and grow in His words!!

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 pm

ok thank You for your words. God Bless You

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BORNAGAINGURL22 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

when you dream about cats or cats chasing you it means witchcraft is against you. you need to pray against it

BORNAGAINGURL22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 pm

when you dream about cats or cats chasing you it means witchcraft is against you. you need to pray against it

That is true in SOME instances but certainly not ALL instances, it depends on the context of the dream and certainly the dreamer. For example, if someone who loves cats dreams of cats, it's not likely that cats are going to have the same symbolic meaning to them as it would for someone who doesn't like cats or is afraid of cats since they would be more likely to make good associations with cats than someone who isn't a cat lover. In this instance, I'm in agreement with Cyndiee777's interpretation...

Be careful - taking a 'cookie cutter' approach to dream symbols (i.e., a symbol always means one thing) can lead to inaccurate and misleading interpreting. We really do ourselves (and anyone whose dreams we're interpreting) a disservice when we do that....

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reword)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 am

I completely agree with Lola21st. Not all things are an attack. We must be careful; not all cats symbolize evil against you. This can lead us down the wrong or inaccurate interpretation for our brother or sister in Christ. We must discern the truth through the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the Word.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 am

Thank You, but i dont nessesarily like cats that much really, and i think they where black cats (not 100% sure) which makes it worse. i mean the cats where chasing me with an intent to bite me, so though i agree with cyndie777 about every1 deserves to be saved. i wasnt holding nefink bk from the cats. They where chasing me for no apparent reason and wen i was in the salon thats when i didnt let the cat drink the blood of Jesus because it didnt seem right. I duno just dont wana misinterpret anythink, because i could be missin the hole point of the dream

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:25 am

I agree with cindie777...when I read your dream I felt the same way...that the cats represent unbelievers not so much evil spirits. Do you think the cats are chasing you because they are hungry to know God and they know that you know Him, and maybe they are attacking you because of their guilt or unbelief or because they just don't understand. I know many unsaved that attack me because of my beliefs but then when something goes wrong in their life they chase me down to pray for them.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:09 pm

i really dont know imortalservant all i remember is that they where trying to bite me, i dnt have ppl round me hungry 4 God rather the opposite trying to understand why i do believe in God and what proves that He is real, i have dah alot so in terms of ppl attacking me trying to understand i definetely agree

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top