Jesus Dream (quite long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus Dream (quite long)

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 pm

I was standing in this place outside and there was a huge golden coin just hanging in the air infront of me, and i looked at it and behind it was this brilliance of light shining, and either i followed it or it drew me to the destination , but it led me to the top of a rock (Jesus is the rock, He stood upon the rock) and i saw a man in whom i believed to be Jesus. He was beautiful and had a very distinctive face.

I remember i fell on my face crying and i said to Him Jesus finally i can tell you i love you. then i think i asked Him if i could hug Him, He didnt answer me but somehow i knew i was allowed, thats when i realized He was actually really tall not lanky but tall, when i hugged Him my head come up to His chest and im 5"9 i think around that. And i remember He called me something like Son of Faith not 100% sure.

We then went to this building which seemed to be a libary as Jesus wanted to get me a bible, but the man ojn the desk didnt like Him being there and chased Him out but Jesus just dissapeared. I thought i had lost Him i went out of the building and He called my name and we was then in this corn field and Jesus was lyind down on the corn and he looked at me while a cheeky smile and kind of looked at his hand i looked and he had the bible in his hand.

I also remember walking down this hallway and saying to Him see after this dream (because i knew it was a dream) will You allow me to remember it so i can write it down in my book, He just smiled, then i remember waking up in the dream and telling my
family and them being so excited.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus Dream (quite long)

Post by usemeLord on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

The gold coin reminds me of the scripture

Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Have you told your family the dream in real life.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 pm

yeh and weirdly they reacted exactly the same as they did in the dream, but in the dream my brother was there but he dont live with us ne more

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top