My Spider Dream (Need Understanding)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Spider Dream (Need Understanding)

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:22 pm

hello this is my first post on this website. My name is James Evans and i have been a christian for 1 and a half years now and God has shown me many things in dreams and just experiences and for the whole 1 and a half years i have had dreams that still puzzle me to this day so i hope someone can enlighten me .
This is the dream..

I was on my bed and i looked on my floor and there was a big black patch on the floor and i looked closely and there was millions of little spiders and they seemed like they had an objective because they were heading somewhere so i went out in the hallway and jumped ahead of them and then i started to throw things at them to back them up. And then this woman come up my stairs and she walked up to me and said " As soon as you lift up a spider, God will lift you up. So i went to lift one up and actually picked it up and i think i went to throw it down the toilet but it was too big and ugly so i dropped it, then i woke.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Spider Dream (Need Understanding)

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi James! Welcome. I've really enjoyed this site very much. I'd like to give a shot at interpreting your dream. This is my opinion only, so if it doesn't bear witness to your heart as true, please disregard ok.

In my opinion, bugs don't belong in the house. I know that spiders are good for eating flies and other bugs, but I don't want spiders in my house either. I think maybe the spiders represented little areas in your life that God wanted you to clear up/clean up/purify. When you lifted up a spider, to me those words say to lift up your faults to the Lord and put them on the alter before Him. Sacrifice your worldy desires and your worldy ideas or things and one by one, God will lift you up each time and lighten your load. You obviously didn't want them to get out of control because they had an agenda to do something you didn't want them to do. So you tried to stop them your way, then the woman told you the right way to do it...one at a time, lifting them up and out of your life and into the toilet. You tried to do it her way, but you recognized that the spider was too big and ugly and dropped it.

Sometimes when we examine ourselves and all of our LITTLE faults very closely, we can realize how BIG they are and how they're affecting us....keeping us from changing because they're scary and ugly. I think this is a purification dream. God wants to lift you up and get rid of these ugly little faults. Realize that they are certainly little to Him and He can fix you, you just have to do your part and put them on the alter before Him. God bless you. I hope this helped somewhat.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank You Christa, that enlightened me, but i kind of feel like i werent doing what God wanted me to do when i dropped the spider, because i lifted up the spider just as i have lifted up my faults to Gods altar but then if i dropped the spider, so then i am back in the same place i was if ya get me

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Hmmm...I see what you're saying.

Ha! You know what just came to mind....you know how the toilet is sometimes nicknamed "the throne." Maybe you just didn't complete the whole task. You brought it to the throne, but got intimidated when you saw the spider up close and dropped it instead of dropping it in/on "the throne." These are just my thoughts though, so please pray on this interpretation. God could've been trying to tell you something different and if this doesn't bear witness to your heart, then you should certainly disregard it. Take care there James (James is one of my favorite names)....God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:42 pm

yeh il go 2 God bout it neway thank you though. And thanks i dont really like it that much myself alie lol u cn call me j man dow lol God Bless You 2

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi James,

First, welcome to the site! I pray that you'll be blessed here and look forward to fellowship with you.

Regarding your dream - just thoughts, this is not an interpretation...
Sometimes spiders can represent spiritual attacks that can take the form of physical ailments, witchcraft, verbal assaults (i.e., curses), general problems, etc. depending on the person. Are you in a spiritual battle now? If not, the dream could be a warning dream. The thing that I noticed in your dream is that the spiders "seemed to have an objective" and they must've gotten bigger because you picked one up but it was too big and ugly to handle so that you could destroy it....the woman in the dream - do you know her in real life (IRL)? She appears deceptive, luring you to handle the spider. The enemy will also lure us and tell lies, even to the point of misquoting scripture. Stand on the Word of God to withstand the attacks of the enemy. We've been given the authority over the enemy from Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Also, remember that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1 John4:4).

I pray this is helpful!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Each spider represents sins that was hidden. Now, those sins are exposed on the surface. It's not dead yet or gone. Each sin must be confessed to the Lord for you to be cleansed from it. As you confess your sin, you feel as if the sin is too big and awful for the Lord to forgive and cleanse it from your life. This is how you are feeling.

Nothing is too big or small for the Lord. Don't get discouraged!!! He forgives all!!! The Lord is waiting. :)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

um hi james,,do u feel trapped at all in anything,,??? im not sure about the woman,,maybe a deception,,spiders poisen,,check 4 ppl gossiping about u,,webs snare prey,,see how this goes,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

lola 21st i would say im in a battle now more of what i want in Christ and trying to find out who I am in Christ, but i seem to get so close and sin and fall all da way bk down. And i dont know the woman i dont recall what she looked lyk 2 b honest

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

but before like not long ago i was waking up with scratches on my back the shape of claws and struggling to sleep tossing n turning and never actuali fallin asleep but i put dat down 2 the battle i was in

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 am

dreamster yeah i feel trapped in what i want and what my body wants there too far apart for me to really go further like God wants me to.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 am

Thank You Cyndie777 i do sometymz feel like my sin is too big or ive done it too many times for the Lord to forgive me

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 am

As long as we remember we are weak and sinners by nature, we can look to the Lord to forgive us because He knows what we face each day and by His wonderful Grace (no matter how big and how many times we sin) we are cleansed. I know you're on the right path. By being humble (admiting that your sin is too big and too many time... I cringe when someone says they don't have much to repent) the Lord can work in your life.

We need to confess our sins because it's a doorway for the demonic attacks. When we confess, that door is closed. Each of those spiders can form a web to trap. Once the prey is trapped on the web, they devour the helpless. This is why it's so important to confess and know the Lord forgave you. He doesn't want you to be a prey but free from all evil and live in His blessing!

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah Amen i agree, but you know sumfin itz lyk if God hates sin so much that He would send His Son Jesus to die just to get rid of it, how much more would He do for us as His children iv we continue to live in sin, thats where my doubt comes in and il b the first to admit it, i just hope that i can take a stand from this day forward and stop sinning the way i am because i know its not pleasing unto the Lord but i still do it, and i know i have authority over satan and his forces, but i guess its just needing to know who I am. God bless You

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 am

Ahhhh, see.. That's where you miss the point!!! ;) !!! WE ARE SINNERS BY NATURE!!!! We are prone to sin!!! Sad, I know!!! We ae easily mislead, fall, lie, cheat, etc... It's our nature. Imagine a toddler. See how they touch, get into trouble and put everything in their mouth? Why? Curiosity and to find out for themselves! What does a parent do? They try to prevent the child from being hurt, but sometimes the child has to learn on it's own. Even if the child does something a 100x after the parent says NO, does the parent give up on the child? NO!!! They still love the child and protect him more. And if that child get hurts, does the parent not comfort and kiss that child?

Getting rid of sin is God's way of protecting you. We are going to sin. Booooo!!! Sometimes, the same sin over and over again! Remember King Solomon? The wisest man that ever lived??? Even he could not resist sin! Satan attacks our weakness. King Solomon's weakness was women!! :) These women brought foreign gods and caused him to sin. But... God gave us the power to confess it and be forgiven. Don't get discouraged (that's satan)!!! Staying focused on the Lord and confessing immediately is being on the right path!! May the Lord protect you and keep you safe!! :)

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 am

oh i understand now thumbs woii dahz a ig burden gon from me then :clap: :)

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top