an odd dream that has puzzled me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an odd dream that has puzzled me

Post by alie~rae on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi i am new to this web site but had a disturbing dream a few weeks ago. It has puzzled me on and off since the night i had it. I have prayed about it some but havent gotten anything solid on its meaning. I am not sure if u will be able to help but appreciate ur insight and thoughts

In the dream i am at church toward the front right side in the altar area. A girl i know goes to the altar to pray and i notice a dark figure in a black cloak and hood slowly following the girl. As this is going on i look to my left and see my sister (whom has been deceased for 9 yrs now-She was 16 at the time of her death and we were best friends). I go up to my sister with some excitement to see her and am asking how she is doing? Telling her i like her hair (since it looks different in the dream). She will not speak to me but has a look of worry or a look of not pleased with me. I am begging her to speak to me but she will not so i apologize to her for ever hurting her but she still doesnt speak. She turns to leave the church and i follow her outside to the road. I notice that she is now carrying an infant carrier with this baby boy in it and he has blue eyes but his head is oddly mishapen. I ask her if the baby is hers and tell her he is beautiful (despite the thought going thru my head about his mishappened head) I ask who is the daddy and my sister turns to look toward the church and out walks my husband. I am shocked and puzzled by this point. The baby is his? I ask but she doesnt reply. My husband is dressed very different than in real life. He seems to be dressed thuggish which is far from reality. I notice that his hair is buzz cut and he looks at me but takes no notice of me (as if i am not there). He then walks toward my sister and takes the baby seat and follows her away. I then get into a car with a cousin (I am the passenger) that i hardly know and their is an old friend in the backseat (that is now homosexual). I begin telling them about the girl going to altar and the cloaked figure that i saw following her. They are talking to me about it and asking questions and the old friend in the backseat begins to get afraid.....I remember nothing past this point.

From the dream dictionary on this website...dreaming of deceased said that it could represent the end of something....but babies usually represent the beginning of something new....(The shape of the baby's head is the most puzzling part of the dream to me on top of my sisters worried look)

I am not sure if u can help with the dream or not but i am continuing to pray for an answer especially after reading some of the things from this website. I am holy ghost filled and believe that God sends messages thru dreams.

Alie~rae

alie~rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an odd dream that has puzzled me

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 am

Alie, this is just a quick question/thought, after only briefly praying about your dream...

Do you have a gift of discernment of spirits, and/or are you possibly in or do you feel called to any kind of deliverance ministry?

There may be low level occult things trying to distract you from what you see in the spirit, or it could even be how your own mind and intellect try to convince you otherwise, thoughts like "that doesn't make any sense, or it's not what I think I'm seeing..." come in and try to make sense out of what you see or sense about people.

It would seem like you have authority that you might not even be aware of, that merely discussing what you saw, (the cloaked figure follow that girl to the alter), struck fear into the homosexual person in the back seat, and because this person has an unclean spirit/homosexual spirit and it (that spirit) knows that you have this gift of discernment of spirits, (that's maybe not yet being fully used) and it is afraid because it's only a matter of time until you discern that spirit's presence in this friend and go into deliverance mode...?

You also discerned that things weren't quite right about your sister and your husband in this dream, like they weren't exactly as they really were and are, their presence got you off track from watching the girl walking to the alter being followed by the dark cloaked figure (demonic spirit); the demonic will come against you to distract you, can even masquerade as our loved ones in our dreams, but you will sense that something is off, and that the behavior confuses you or is an outright lie to you, they will leave you feeling yucky/slimed...

Hope that helps in some way...Please disregard if this doesn't sit right in your spirit!
Maria

Just some thoughts for you to pray about...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Was there a worry that came upon your church or you that you thought was over? It will be gone. Baby= worry Dead sister=dead issue. Leaving the church w/ baby=worry leaving you or church

Girl w/ hooded dark figure= evil inside the church or around you. There's someone who seems like a christian that is lead by evil spirit.

Car ride= as you discuss this dreams with your cousin (distant christian members on this site), backseat friend (evil spirit is scared from what is revealed to you).

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alie~rae on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 pm

some of what u say does get me to thinking about some things but maybe not all of it...i will definetly pray about it as i have been. My husband and i are praying for direction in a certain area of our lives and somehow i think this dream may hold some of the answers...I think my sister was used in this dream to get my attention? Although something about her did not set right with me ....the expression on her face. The cloaked figure definetly represented some type of demon. The girl it was following to the altar was an old childhood friend. I use to spend the night with her and it was in her church that i first received the Holy Ghost ( I was 10 at the time) She has been backslid for many yrs now.

To answer ur question on discernment u hit the nail on the head. I believe i do have an ability or gift to discern however i do ask the questions that u listed (like i doubt myself or my surroundings).

I think that maybe i see my husband differently to show me that although he is different (due to the direction we are praying about) that he will still choose Christ as his head) since the cross is carved into his buzzed hair. The babys head also holds significant meaning but i am still puzzled about it. U did make me think of a distant cousin that is gifted in dream interpretation and maybe i should give him a call

Thanks for ur thoughts and prayers u have helped bring alot to my attention.

alie~rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alie~rae on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Mariakitty...

I talked to my relative and his interpretation was almost exactly as yours but their is a part that confuses me....the part about my husband and the deformed baby. My husband and i have been praying for direction on a matter and i feel this dream is telling me something...just wondered if maybe u had any ideas. If u feel the same way about it as my relative i will have confirmation. Thanks for ur help. God bless u greatly!

alie~rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top