Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mark Saint Gunn

suicidal friend needs help

AMen, I truly am praying that that spirit of depression, oppression, and obsession be cast off of him and into the pit, and that he become chemically balanced in his mind and body, that he submit himself to God, that he begins to resist Satan's wiles, and concentrate on the word of God which is able to save his life. I will be praying for your friend tonight, m.

thank you so much. He was online today, so he did not kill himself. But, his friend made fun of my advice, which was to get to know God. They both laughed. Thanks again for praying. You give me encouragement and hope!

Heavenly Father,

I thank you that you have your hand on the friend of Mark Saint Gun. I thank you that you will cover him with the blood of Jesus and nothing will harm him. I pray he is receptive to hearing and receiving Jesus Christ as his savior. I come against all powers of the enemy that would harass or mock or laugh at this person for hearing what God has ordained him to hear since the beginning of time. Satan we bind your power and that of your minions and send you all to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ for judgement right now. Go! In Jesus name!
Father we thank you for goodness and mercy and for your grace which covers this person. I plead a hedge of protection around him and pray a soft heart to receive you.

We pray all of this is Jesus mighty name!

Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

I thank you Father for Mark's friend. I ask that you protect him from the spirit of death and bind it from his life. Show Marks friend that you are real and love him in Jesus name.

He laughed, but he still heard the advice because you were faithful to speak it.

When his laughing friend isn't there for him and he finds himself alone and lonely, I pray that the Holy Spirit will remind him of your advice and lead him into a loving relationship based on knowing God. Thank you God for Mark's willingness to risk his words being laughed at just so his friend could hear them. Your Word does not come back to You void. I pray that this friend will read and or hear Your Word and it will come alive for him personally. Thank You God that You love this person without fail and more than we can comprehend. Protect him from self-destructive acts and thoughts and show him Your ways. I sak for these things in Jesus' name, amen.