suicidal friend needs help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suicidal friend needs help

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi, My friend is threatening suicide. He is on drugs. Please help by praying! thanks

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suicidal friend needs help

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm

AMen, I truly am praying that that spirit of depression, oppression, and obsession be cast off of him and into the pit, and that he become chemically balanced in his mind and body, that he submit himself to God, that he begins to resist Satan's wiles, and concentrate on the word of God which is able to save his life. I will be praying for your friend tonight, m.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 pm

thank you so much. He was online today, so he did not kill himself. But, his friend made fun of my advice, which was to get to know God. They both laughed. Thanks again for praying. You give me encouragement and hope!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 pm

kiss

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Heavenly Father,

I thank you that you have your hand on the friend of Mark Saint Gun. I thank you that you will cover him with the blood of Jesus and nothing will harm him. I pray he is receptive to hearing and receiving Jesus Christ as his savior. I come against all powers of the enemy that would harass or mock or laugh at this person for hearing what God has ordained him to hear since the beginning of time. Satan we bind your power and that of your minions and send you all to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ for judgement right now. Go! In Jesus name!
Father we thank you for goodness and mercy and for your grace which covers this person. I plead a hedge of protection around him and pray a soft heart to receive you.

We pray all of this is Jesus mighty name!

Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 am

I thank you Father for Mark's friend. I ask that you protect him from the spirit of death and bind it from his life. Show Marks friend that you are real and love him in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 am

He laughed, but he still heard the advice because you were faithful to speak it.

When his laughing friend isn't there for him and he finds himself alone and lonely, I pray that the Holy Spirit will remind him of your advice and lead him into a loving relationship based on knowing God. Thank you God for Mark's willingness to risk his words being laughed at just so his friend could hear them. Your Word does not come back to You void. I pray that this friend will read and or hear Your Word and it will come alive for him personally. Thank You God that You love this person without fail and more than we can comprehend. Protect him from self-destructive acts and thoughts and show him Your ways. I sak for these things in Jesus' name, amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top