Beach and nerve gas dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beach and nerve gas dream

Post by Mariakitty on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:49 pm

I had this dream about two years ago, but it keeps coming back to me...

I'm at the beach, ( I think it's the East Coast where I used to live), I’m trying to find a spot to sit, and I climb
to the top of this big sand hill, against the seawall. My son, Matthew, is
present but he’s about 10 yrs old in the dream, (26 in real life). My
ex-husband, Peter, is there with me as well. The two of them are trailing
behind.

I see this HUGE wave coming in, it rises way up and occludes
the sunlight, I yell to everyone to “hold on”, and I crouch down against the
seawall and try to brace myself for when the wave hits; I’m certain I’ll get
swept out to sea. There’s only sand to grasp, the wave crashes into the wall,
however, doesn’t pull me out to sea as I expected it to.

Peter, my ex-husband, has my purse and some of our beach
things and I tell them that I suddenly remember how dangerous it gets at this
beach when the tide is high. I suggest we better go somewhere else.

We walk along the seawall, then climb over it, and go into a
bathhouse type of building. There’s a big open room, kind of Hawaiian beach
bungalow/Tiki bar with a tv mounted up high, (news is on), and a person comes
in through a door behind the counter saying that the “relaxant is effecting
others”.

I overhear this, and somehow I know that some type of nerve
agent/gas has been released on the beach, with an intended target person, but everyone
out there is being affected and just laying on the beach as this fierce, stormy
tide is coming in. A man walks through this room and I know he’s the one who
released the “relaxant gas/agent” and he’s trying to escape. We follow/chase
him, but then I wake up.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beach and nerve gas dream

Post by Change on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm

what's going in your life right now with you ex-husband and son?

anything dramatic, anything of any significant nature?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Hmmm, I don't think the dream literally has to do with them, it was as though they were kind of in the background behind me or following me.

To answer your question, there's nothing dramatic going on with either of them, Praise God.

I had this dream, around the same time as the other one I posted entitled, Ocean and Big Wave dream...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm

well, i did give you what i believe to be the true interpretation of your other dream...i know from experience.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:11 am

Hi Change,

Thank you for your thoughts on both dreams. They don't bear witness with my spirit in either case, (sorry to say), but I so appreciate what you have shared, and I certainly will take it to prayer, (already have in actually).

I know that I can get caught up in interpreting and become influenced by what symbols mean to me personally, so based on your statement "i know from experience", I'm thinking that you've had a similar type of dream and that was what it meant to you, (maybe)?

We are all on this journey of learning and sharing and I think the key is humility in presenting the interpretations, humilty and kindness in giving honest feedback, and lots of grace for each other. I say all this in the spirit of love and hope that this won't offend you in any way.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alie~rae on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:02 am

Hi

Ur exhusband and son are following u...are they both saved and spirit-filled? Maybe since u are ahead of them u are conveying where u stand spiritually to them...but also leading them as a guide thru this storm.

This wave seems to represent turmoil or danger (since u are afraid of it and it hides the sun as it arises) Is it the wiles of the devil trying to bring u down? U are warning others of the danger coming and telling them to hold on. U dont have much to hold onto (just sand) But u are strong enough to stand against it anyway.

Peter is holding onto something that belongs to u and possibly could be in real life...maybe he hasnt let the past go or is still holding onto to something that u guys once had? U again foresee the danger of the area and lead the others over the seawall (climb represents a mountain?) and enter into a bathhouse (a place of cleansing)

Then u hear of this gas or relaxant...i still get the sense from both dreams that there is a spirit of complacency going on somewhere around u...maybe not u directly since u are able to fight against the storm and are able to warn others of the danger. But it is possible that a spirit of complacency is trying to get into some area of ur life or into the lives of those around u...it is when the complacent spirit gets in that the wave will be able to wash them away.

God is warning u to pray against such things and pray for those whom u see becoming complacent and u will be able to pray against this spirit bc in the dream u are chasing it away.

Just my thoughts...hope i was some help.

I posted a dream as well...an odd dream that puzzles me...Please take a look at it. Thanks

Alie Rae

alie~rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks Alie!

Well, in one sense, since the wave didn't have the expected effect of pulling me out to sea but served as a reminder or warning about the incoming tide (what's to come) being dangerous, and it actually was what got me off the beach where the real threat was, (the nerve agent/gas was taking people down), I kind of thought it might again be a wave of the Lord's creating, like in the other dream with the wave...

The more I pray about it, the more I think that Peter's name and my son's name have more to do with the dream than they themselves literally do; like Peter=The Rock, and Matthew=Gift of/from God, so I have the Rock and His Gift(s) behind me - backing me up, or with me, even though maybe I feel "separated" from The Rock at times - (Peter is my ex-husband), or that my gift is immature -(my son was only a child in the dream, 10 yrs old, whereas he's grown up in real life), these are truly "backing me up" and with me at all times.

I think there's a real threat, like what you've said, complacency, or I think a "spiritual stupor" that has come over people, like not knowing the signs of the times we stand in - perilous times - the end time...

Your thoughts have been helpful; like a sifting device...Many Blessings to you!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alie~rae on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Wow! u seem really good at this interpretation stuff! I am just learning...maybe u could look at the dream ive posted and see what u can come up with...I think i know some of the meanings but it doesnt flow well in places. Thanks and God Bless u!

alie~rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top