Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

I need prayer!

I just ask that ya'll pray for me to make the right decisions concerning the new steps in my life....I need prayer about my spouse, finances, and what school to attend. Thanks!

Miranda

I will definitely pray with you! I know how it is to be in the valley of decision and wanting God to help in every area of life in order to be in His will! Remember the verse in Proverbs 3:5-6-"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths (make them straight)" you don't have to be confused as to what to do, because He will lead you once you give it to him!!!

be blessed
desiree

Father,

I come to you Lord in the name of Jesus on behalf of our friend Miranda. Father we lift her before you and ask you Lord to give her your wisdom and knowledge she needs concerning her life choices. I pray in agreement with all the other intercessors here that you will guide her in every area and open all the doors of opportunity and Father close those doors that need to be shut and give her wisdom to walk through those open doors. Lord it says in your word to Trust you will all our hearts and lean not to our own understand, in all our ways acknowledge you and you will direct our path. Lord this is what I pray for our friend right now. Father thank you that you are so sweet and so faithful to us. Thank you for loving us so much.

In Jesus name I pray,

Connie
Dove Solutions
praying

No problem here. Call on me anytime for prayer. I will continue to pray for you until you tell me that you have an answer.

God Bless!

Connie

Hi

I just wanted to see how things are going regarding a job. Let me know. I am still claiming a job for you in Jesus name!

God bless,

Connie praying

I most certainly will. Remember He is Jehovah Jirah our Provider.....The Provider of all things. God bless and take care.

Love in Christ,

Connie