The Alarm Code and Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Alarm Code and Money

Post by Jubilee4Me on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 pm

I had a dream about being at my mother's house and my aunt R and Aunt M was there. My mother was setting them up with the alarm company and gave my Aunt R a code. SOmehone the conversation came up about my mom's assets and she said "if you do what's right, I will give you access to my assets too". My mother went into the downstairs bathroom and brought out money. I awe her give my Aunt M a $10,000 bill and a $1,000 bil. I was amazed because I never saw those denominations of money before. Then my mom gave my Aunt R the same amount and gave me nothing. My Aunt R said "oh, you are so nice". I sat don the couch in betwen my aunts and said "Wow, I can't even get $300 or $400 from her". I looked down in front of us and there was extra money from the stash she gave them sitting on the table.

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Alarm Code and Money

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

This is a really cool dream!!

Initially, I wanted to ask the obvious question, are you wrestling with thinking that others are entrusted with more, or gifted or anointed more than you are? But I'm not sure about that.

Then, as I was pondering this dream for a while the parable of the talents came to mind.

Are you one who will invest wisely in what the Lord entrusts to you?

I think this dream is speaking about trust.

Will you use that gift of being a "watchman on the wall" to "sound the alarm" when He shows/tells you things (entrusts them to you), or does fear or something else prevent you from sounding the alarm?

If you are obedient in all He asks you to do and speak, you will be entrusted with even greater things, more valuable things...Maybe other types of ministry, gifts/talents, etc...?

Please pray about this, if it doesn't bear witness in your spirit, please disregard...Please post feedback as it is helpful in learning interpretation.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am

Scratch Chin hmmm ive got quite a different feel on this,J,,i kood be way out,,,but here goes,,um does ur mom hav a performance based relationship wiv u,,?? or others,,''if u do wats rite??'' is that how its been 4 u,,?? cos u wood think u wood be the nateral choice 2 receive something frm ur mom,,not so much ur auntys,,unless theve ''done wats rite''??by ur moms standards,,,,i can feel ur disappointment,,its tangable... bandaid im a little sad 4 u sweety,,D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 am

Thank you MariaKitty and Dreamster!

I must say that Dreamster's interpretation is pretty much closer to what's going on in my life regarding my mother right now. My mother has a lot of money and she helps a lot of people and not me...the one who really needs it. If you are on her good side, then she will help you, but she tends to hang it over people's heads. I think that's what her comment "If you do what's right" meant. My relationship with my mother is one that is troublesome from time to time because she is driven by money and claims to NOT have any so no one can ask her for some, but on the flipside flashes it so people won't think she struggles. It's a horrible situation for a person like me to watch, especially because I need a lot of help financially.

Thanks to both of you for the time you spent with your interpretations...it is appreciated beyond what you know. :thankyou:

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:42 am

God most likely just wants you to pray for her then. God is able to show her and heal her.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm

You are right Usemelord...I do that, but God is working with me because sometimes I get so angry with her because people in my family tell her to help me, but she rarely does it. When she does, I have to pay her back...How do I pay her back when I can't afford it in the first place? My siblings NEVER have to pay her back.

Well, I guess this isn't the place for me to discuss this since it's an interpretation forum so forgive me.

Thanks everybody!

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 am

lol! :clap: ok sweety,,ur :welcome: ,,,, :christmasbulbs D.. :snicker: : :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:26 am

I ask God to keep your heart and to keep forgiveness at hand for you, in Jesus Name. I know some parents can be very hard on their own children. Thank God your Father in heaven will never leave you nor forsake you Psalms 27:10 and 1 Kings 8:57

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 pm

bandaid um i feel ur mom hasa serious resentment against u,,is ther any reason 4 that?? bandaid bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 am

hi there, just a few suggestions, ask the Lord if you have dishonoured your mother in any way especially in the area of finances, if the Lord lifts something up in your heart allow His to cleanse it, receive His forgiveness, the Lord may also use the situation so that you look only to Him, you may feel the need to repent of looking to your mother, you may also want to act in the oppisite spirit, ask the Lord to direct you in this, I am sure you are doing many of these things, many the Lord encourage and strengthen you, keep on receiving His love in the difficult situation...blessings and His peace, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

thumbs good points M o A,,not easy,, :uhoh:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:44 pm

thanks dreamster for the encouragement :cmere: you are a Blessing!

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

Thank you Martin...I receive that I really do.

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top