McDonald's and my Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McDonald's and my Family

Post by Jubilee4Me on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello, this is my first time posting a dream to this site so I hope someone can give me some information that can help me.

This dream was at my Aunt C's (irl her husband died last year) house and all of the family was there. It seemed like a day before this day, we ordered breakfast from McDonald's for everyone for delivery (McDonald's doesn't deliver). The next day everyone was stil there and we were waiting for the food to arrive, but nothing. The clock said almost 1:00pm and I called and spoke to the manager and told him about how our food had never arrived. The manager asked me who told me they delivered because they don't do it and the last person on the breakfast shift is leaving in an hour. I had to go back and look for my aunt to tell her the food isn't coming. I remember my cousins K & W giving me $5 bills to give to my Aunt C. to pay for their meals. When I first was trying to call McDonald's, someone was on the phone in another room (my cousin W). and said "Who is on the phone? Can you please get off?" I told him I needed "five minutes", so I can call for the food. When I found out that the food wasn't coming, I found Aunt C at the table eating and I went to let her know about the food and while I was talking to her, my cousins K, W, and E were talking over me and I yelled out for them to shut up and let me hear myself. They cleared out of the room mumbling and I explained that I'm over 41 years old and I can't stand noise...especially noise that competes with me trying to tell someone something. I then mentioned to Aunt C (who was very withdrawn and quiet) that she needed to return their money back since we will not be eating food. (The End)

Hopefully someone can help me with this one because I am perplexed! duh

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McDonald's and my Family

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Scratch Chin hmmm J im feeling like uve made an investment of sorts,,almost like uve sowed a seed in2 something,,maybe a ministry,,an uve put ur order in wiv it,,u r expecting a return,,but it dont happen,,u feel shortchanged,,u even enquire about it,,but still get no joy,,um wen u get talked over,,do u feel like no ones listening 2 u in real life?? flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 am

Wow dreamster, that is pretty much right on target. I was thinking that this had to do with my family, but I see where this is going. I have sowed a lot of seed in the past and have had many promises that I thought would have happened by now and it hasn't. I watch people sow seed (not necessarily money) and get blessed right away, so it seems. I hate to admit that I've had no joy because of it, but I think you are right.

When I get talked over, I don't feel like no one is listening, per se...I just feel disprespected, like what I have to say doesn't matter. I guess that's what I was feeling in the dream when my cousins started talking over me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my LONG dreams and responding. I appreciate that more than you know. This was a long dream to read, yet with a short but powerful message. You are the greatest!! :cute:

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 am

lol! lol! um not quite thw greatest,,but close,, rofl rofl happy dance bless u sweety,, flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 am

um as long as the earth remains,,seed time an harvest will always be,,i kno how u feel sweety,,just dont feel discouragerd doin good,,the lord sees every thang u sow sweety,,so there,, lol! :clap: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 am

um the mcdonalds made me think of a mainstream denomination,, lol! :clap: where uve sowen,, lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top