Please help with this little dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with this little dream

Post by ahjavier on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 am

I have been torn between two men for the longest time and it eats me up inside...this morning, I woke up a little too early. I prayed to God (silently in my head) to give me a dream or a glimpse of the man I should be with, and I closed my eyes. I had a little glimpse of the one of the two men and he told me something but I forgot and in front of him on a table was a box with two lights (looked like a traffic light) -- one blue and one green.

What could that possibly mean?

ahjavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with this little dream

Post by Change on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 am

well a green traffic light means 'Go' so that seems to be speaking of some invitation for you to 'just go' but the blue is odd.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 am

Hello Ahavier! Usually when I see blue in a dream it represents royalty, something heavenly or glorious in nature. I wanted to tell you though, I would not take this dream as direction from the Lord, or any other, and act on it, without scripture verses to back it up. God will always confirm His direction to you by His written word. Dreams can be easily misinterpreted, but God's word is plain and simple. While I myself receive much insight and revelation through dreams personally, I also make sure that I have scriptural backing for every step that I make. It's a safety net that God has given us to protect us from misunderstandings and deception. You may think, "There's no scripture that God can give me to tell me which man I am to be with," but I assure you there is one. God's written word covers the entire spectrum of human existence. Also, consider the possibility that God may not be saying you are supposed to be with either one of the men. God may have someone even better for you. All I am saying is stay open about this. Also, if you are in confusion concerning the two men, I would step away from both of them for now. God is not the author of confusion. I would step away just until you have firm scriptural direction from the Lord about it. When His direction comes, so will peace and comfort. I know that you will receive what you are asking from God. He is always so faithful!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top