End of Time/Nuclear bomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Time/Nuclear bomb

Post by Lori on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 pm

I had this weird dream this morning, I don't remember all of it, just most of the end. Any interps would be greatly appreciated.

I don't remember how the dream started, but what I remember is that this seemed in the future, I don't know how much in the future but enough that clothes have changed. I'm not sure where I was all of a sudden I knew that a big bomb (perhaps the nuclear bomb) was coming. I see what I believe to be the bomb (though it didn't look like a bomb you think looks like), it appears to be dropping of a ship (a futuristic ship, it's on the water) but I also see something falling w/it but I know it was not a bomb, what I knew is that what ever was falling w/the bomb would have to hit first so we wouldn't all die, things seem to be happening at once while I see this I'm quickly praying to God, repenting of my sins and asking him to come in my heart but it also feels like I'm watching these things drop kinda like I'm dropping w/them but not but watching them go but w/them (hard to explain) (I'm already saved always repent, and am living for God so I'm not sure why I said this part, but I'm kinda the type make sure your t's are crossed and i's dotted so maybe that's why), while I'm seeing this I hear the sirens go off, like we have to evacuate, but I'm also thinking that the bomb has already been launched there is no way we can all get on/in (a ship perhaps, still futuristic) in time, next I'm standing in front of a door (double door to I think a ship, maybe a spaceship - not sure) the doors open I'm the first inside and I know I where I have to go (don't know how I know this), I'm following the corridor/hallway to the section I'm suppose to go to, I knew the number where I was going but I don't remember it now, all I know is that is was a 3 digit number (the sections where numbered like when you following signs to find your hotel room), I do know the girls go to one section and the boys to another, while I'm walking w/purpose I realize I'm must have missed my section, so I start back, next I'm standing in a hallway (cement wall, still futuristic feel) I'm must be standing on something because I'm watching tons of people coming in (like loading a ship, and I also feel like I've already been settled in) but I'm looking over/through the people to find my family, mainly my younger sister (I'm married and have a daughter but I'm not looking for them or my parents I never thought of them), I see a friend of hers (not a real person in real life), I think I ask her if she's seen my sister and she says no, but I'm here we can be like family, I felt happy about that hugged her and kissed her on her head (while walking). Next scene I'm in a big classroom (still futuristic lots of back seats/desks, it looked new but now I feel like I'm on a spaceship.) There's only a few of us in the room, like we are already trained in something and I knew I was, I think in physical combat. I was flying around the room and they were all kinda impressed and maybe jealous by this, next thing I'm doing flips, back flips on the top the of the chairs (the thin part of the backrest) and then walking on them like a gymnast walks on a balance beam (I felt skilled, like I was more training than the others) the next thing I know the person in charge, perhaps the instructor tells us something I don't remember but I do remember thinking I was left behind for a reason, not sure if that was left behind like the rapture came (I do remember though that I said I was left behind for a reason but I made it to the ship so I don't see how that makes sense), I knew I had a purpose something I was trained in (and felt very confident about it not scared at all), he let us go, the next thing I remember was being out in part of the ship w/the the few others that where in my classroom, I don't remember what they wanted to do, but I told them we aren't suppose to, again is was like I was a trained leader for something, we were equals but I was more skilled or something. That's all I remember.

I'm sorry if it get hard to read, a lot of things were happening at once, like I was seeing, doing, thinking all at the same time. I don't really remember any feelings except for where I included feelings. I do remember the classroom I was in was dark, like the lights were off only a few on. However when I was typing this I was shaking uncontrollable until I got to the end - dont' know why?

As a side note I had several dreams about going back into the military soldier (I was in the Navy), but I know this isn't for me to go back in IRL, I think it's more symbolic, along w/those I have had dreams w/me in teams soldier soldier preparing for battle or a war or something. I never posted the dreams because I don't remember them but what I said. To me there is a theme going on soldier soldier . IRL I'm not the type to feel like I'm more skilled or trained than someone so that was a bit out of character for me in the dream.

Thanks for you help! God Bless You! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: End of Time/Nuclear bomb

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 am

Hillobeans,

I am going to do this in reverse order...that is how I see it...here goes. First and foremost you are an intercessor. You know this because you are being called for prayer in this dream. This is an honor to fulfill for the Lord. Well here goes. This is not an interpretation as I only offer my thoughts as I receive them.

I believe you being more skilled than the rest is your gifting or calling. I believe that to be intercession. Going back to the military is becoming a soldier for Christ, waring in the spirit....Spiritual warfare...again in intecession. I see typing as a form of communication....shaking uncontrollably is intense communication with the Father or maybe the anointing on the communication (this is just a guess here). The training is the Lord equipping you for the task ahead. The Lord says to get your own house in order....that is the family you are looking for and praying for. You are happy for your friend but desire to pray for your family. I pray this has been of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank you Dove - I was thinking solider in spiritual warfare but never thought of it as an intercessor.

I did have one question, you did say to pray for my family, but I was really looking for my younger sister, I was thinking it more for me to pray for her? Of course I will pray and do pray for my whole family, but it seems that the attention was placed on her?

Thank you again! huggins

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:19 pm

wow

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm