sxhool bus tour to a castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sxhool bus tour to a castle

Post by curious1991 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 pm

i got off a yellow school bus that was being used as tour buses. we got off at a castle that was being used as an amusemunt attraction site. we all went in did the tour and then i went to a gift shop and i bought a plastic head mold. when it was time to get back to the buses to leave i noticed that the plastic mold head was broken and i did not want to take it with me like that so went back to the return desk and waited in a horizxontal waiting line facing the customer service reps. finally when it was my turn these other people that came to wait after i did were called to go up to the desk before me. i felt really sad because they were chosen first to be dealt with so i just said outloud thats not right i have been waiting a lot longer. but in the dream i knwe that i had my turn and i got back and got on the bus then the dream ended. this is the second time that a yellow color type vehicle is in my dream. thanks for your help

curious1991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sxhool bus tour to a castle

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Yellow sometimes stands for worldly logic, or revelation from God. It seems like you will be having to wait longer to recieve help for something but you will get your turn. does that make sense?
~Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top