CANT SCREAM, YELL OR TALK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CANT SCREAM, YELL OR TALK

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:27 pm

I've had a dream last night (and in the past) where I couldn't talk, yell, etc (even though I was opening my mouth). In my dream last night, I was angry and trying to yell, but it seemed as though my voice was constricted and even though I yelled, I wasn't getting my point across like I really wanted too. It seemed like the more I tried to raise my voice an octave, the more I became angry that I couldn't--something was hindering me. BUt why? Seems strange

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CANT SCREAM, YELL OR TALK

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 pm

The first thing that comes to mind is...do you feel as though you are not being heard in an area(s) in your life? The fact that you were getting angry says to me that the more you try to voice your opinion or get someone to understand your point of view that you don't feel heard or taken seriously.

Just some thoughts...PRAY GIRL!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

you know Cholette,
that's one of the first things I thought about after thinking on the dream: I can't get my point across like I want to!!

The dream had other parts to it, like me being late and I felt like my family couldn't inform/help me because they KNEW I had to take care of some things and go to work (they seemed nochalant or unconcerned, even insensitive). Maybe that's how I feel IRL about some things that my family CAN be insensitive towards my views? I don't know, again, we'll have to see!

This may just be something in the future!

Thanks!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Yes, I'm thinking in the future...especially if you can't really pinpoint that feeling right now IRL.

Remember, it doesn't have to be your family...they could represent some people that are close to you and not necessarily related to you...like people you look up to or who you EXPECT to understand or hear you out.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:43 am

Starpop, I've had these dreams for the better part of my life. In my dreams however, I feel tormented. I feel like the enemy is trying to "shut me up". This feeling is so real that I've literally jumped out of my sleep with a palpating heart. Now, I'm conscious (sometimes) when I'm dreaming enough to know that I'm dreaming so in my mind I'm saying "jesus" until I can make the word come out of my mouth and I am always successful at getting it out.

It's kind of hard to explain without sounding spooky scratching chin but alot of times I am conscious in my dreams, especially when I have flying dreams (but that's a whole other story - LOL).

You said you were angry in your dream, do remember any other emotions?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

I was just angry trying to force myself to "be heard". Maybe IRL, I'm trying to "force people to understand me" (I'm working on myself!lol) But Thank you jip708 for your thoughts. By the way, I too am conscience when I dream (I talk to myself in them as well!!lol)

Again Cholette,
great point!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 am

that's great Starpop that you understood what I was saying. I was so afraid you'd think I was trying to be wierd about being conscious in my dreams. That's why I love this site because everybody here has had some experiences alike. Try explaining some of this stuff to people who are unaware and they start moving away from you like you have the plague. LOL....

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am

Try explaining some of this stuff to people who are unaware and they start moving away from you like you have the plague. LOL....
:snicker: :

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Demonic Attacks In My Sleep

Post by miltond on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

jjp708, I have experienced what you've written about; however, I was not dreaming. I've been awakened from sleep to find that I cannot move nor can I open my mouth to talk. It seems as if I'm being held down. I get the distinct feeling that something is there in the room with me. During these times, I have to struggle to "break free" and when I can finally open my mouth, I try to call on the name of Jesus. The sound won't come at first, but eventually does. When I'm able to call upon the name of Jesus, the sensation of being held down goes away. The room feels cold and there's a strange ringing in my ears. I then get up and just call out scriptures that speak of the power of Jesus, His blood, His protection, etc. This has happened to me several times, usually several months apart; however about 2 months ago, I had three similar attacks in one week. I used to be afraid when the attacks would come, but I am no longer afraid. I'm convinced that this is some form of demonic attack.

jjp708 wrote:Starpop, I've had these dreams for the better part of my life. In my dreams however, I feel tormented. I feel like the enemy is trying to "shut me up". This feeling is so real that I've literally jumped out of my sleep with a palpating heart. Now, I'm conscious (sometimes) when I'm dreaming enough to know that I'm dreaming so in my mind I'm saying "jesus" until I can make the word come out of my mouth and I am always successful at getting it out.

It's kind of hard to explain without sounding spooky scratching chin but alot of times I am conscious in my dreams, especially when I have flying dreams (but that's a whole other story - LOL).

You said you were angry in your dream, do remember any other emotions?

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I used to be afraid when the attacks would come, but I am no longer afraid. I'm convinced that this is some form of demonic attack.

Miltond...it IS a demonic attack. I used to have them all of the time. As time went on they began to get more intense where I felt someone get in the bed with me, cats jumping on my bed and whispers. That NO LONGER takes place because I'm pretty proactive now with my warfare. There are more with us than are with them so we don't have to be concerned or afraid, but we MUST use our authority because they have no business touching us or being in the vicinity of us.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Milton - Here's a link that may relate to what you were experiencing, sleep paralysis:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/not-really-sleep-but-couldn-t-move-or-speak-t1409.htm?highlight=sleep+paralysis

It is a demonic attack and praise God - you are standing in your authority and are no longer afraid of them! Continue in prayer and plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family, your home, and the room that you're sleeping in and they will go away since they have no right to be there.

I pray that this is helpful to you, be strong in the Lord! (and take it as a compliment - it's often when we're going through a period of promotion/growth in the Lord that these attacks come...)

Last edited by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miltond on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Cholette and Lola21st, thanks so much for your responses! I am very encouraged and excited because I know that the enemy is already defeated! I stand in agreement with what you said Lola 21st, that these attacks signal grpwth, promotion and BREAKTHROUGH! I refuse to surrender to an enemy who is ALREADY defeated! I'll check out the link; thanks again!

milton.

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 pm

You're very welcome!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miltond on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

OK, so last night I posted the details of the type of deminic attacks that I suffer from time to time. I got some great information and encouragement from Cholette and Lola21st. <-- Thanks! I logged of the computer and went to bed. Sure enough, there was another attack last night! There are no coincidences....the funny thing is this attack felt less powerful than they nornally do. Was this a "weaker" attack or has my perception changed or has the Lord given me more grace to deal with this? Not sure, but as I got ready to go to sleep I kind of expected an attack...

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Multiple Demonic Attacks in One Night

Post by miltond on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Just wanted to share that last night, i encountered 3 or 4 demonic attacks. I was really tired last night and decided i'd listen to some soaking/worship music for a while before going to sleep to see if the Lord had anything for me before bed. I fell asleep and just turned the light off after about 90 minutes <-- I did not pray before going to sleep and did not plead the blood over the room.

One of the attacks involved the spirit of fear. I awoke feeling panicked, but having gone through these attacks before, I knew to take authority over the demons and to plead the blood of Christ against the demons. Each attack was the same as the ones I've written about previously: being unable to move and unable to speak. With one attack, I felt a presence in the bed beside me and had an urge to turn away from the presence.

After the last attack, i asked the Lord (out loud) what the enemy is trying to keep me from or prevent. I've read here how many who have experienced this type of attack enter into a season of spiritual growth immediately after the attack. I'm praying that this is the case with me.

God bless all!

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I have dreams of me praying for someone or preaching. When I get into it the words don't come out. What is going saying? I have them dreams seem like every 2-3 months.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top