Hit and Carry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit and Carry

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm

I have had 2-3 dreams in the last week of hitting people with my car. There was the "Well, I Told You to Move But You Wouldn't" dream from a week or two ago and the last couple of nights I've dreamt something similar:

- I was driving in a car with my mother in the passenger seat and my sons in the backseat. We were in Madrid, Spain at a traffic light. I made a left and stopped one block for the next light as I was turning, I realized that I'd hit a woman because she rolled over the front of the car from the right side over the top of the engine then landed on her feet in the crosswalk of the intersection that I had to stop for. She gave me a dirty look and kept walking while I shrugged and gave her an "I'm sorry!" look. She wasn't injured at all, just annoyed...

- Last night, I dreamt that my younger son and I were in a parking garage walking toward our car. A car drove past us - it was another school parent with her daughter in the car. As the car past us, we realized that there was a little girl attached to the rear driver tire who was getting dragged along but was rolling/spinning the same way the tire was (I don't know if that's clear). Another woman noticed at the same time we did and we all were running after the car and shouting to her to stop the car as she had no clue what was happening. We ran over to the car and cut away the girl's dress as that's what was causing the problem.

Any thoughts?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit and Carry

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Lola! I'm praying for insight on these dreams, but I wanted to give you what has come up in my heart already on the first dream. Obviously, Madrid, Spain, is not the country you live in. You were driving in a foreign land. The scripture comes to mind that because we belong to God we are no longer "strangers and foreigners in the land". (Ephesians 2:19, "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; ") In the OT, people who were not part of Israel were referred to as foreigners/strangers. (E.g., Obadiah 1:11, "In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.") So, when I see you driving here, I see you driving out in and among the people of the world -- of life, not necessarily believers because you weren't in your home country. So, as you're crossing through an intersection of life, you unknowingly hit a lady with your car. Has there been a decision you've had to make lately? A turn you've made in life? A decision to go one way or the other? Perhaps that decision has affected another life??? Has there been anything lately at work or while you've been out and about that caused you to make a decision that perhaps annoyed or offended someone else? This is only a thought -- and maybe not a very good one. But, I thought I'd throw it out to you anyway.

On the second dream -- I don't think they are related only because in the first one, you were responsible for hitting the lady, but in the second one you observed what was happening to the little girl, and were part of the rescue operation. In this dream you are "parked". You're not currently moving, but you are observing something and then participating in the anser. Whoever/whatever this little girl symbolizes it seems to be the thing she is wearing that has hooked her up to the danger she is in. Clothes many times can symbolize mantles of anointing on people's lives. Perhaps the little girl is symbolic for something this woman who is driving the car is involved with -- a ministry, a relationship, a job???? I don't know. But, completely unaware, she is dragging this little girl through life by her mantle of anointing/her office in the spirit/her place in the body of Christ??? You are not the only one who recognizes this situation and intervenes. So, you have help in this rescue. This seems to be something under your area of responsibility that you will observe or have observed. Then you "cut away" the dress. That makes me think of bringing the Word of God into the situation. It's "sharper than any two-edged sword." It's the thing that is used to intervene in the situation. You had to shout for the lady to stop driving the car/the situation. Perhaps you will observe/have observed a situation where someone is misusing or abusing their anointing and/or authority and you will have to come in with the Word of God and bring correction/help. Please pray on what I've said, as these are only thoughts!

Blessings!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

I was born in Spain so I'm gonna give a shout out!! Cool! lol!

But seriously, these are my thoughts:

I wonder if you'll be in a foreign place or are currently in one now as far as your feelings/life are concerned (like things aren't making sense as they should kinda thing?) because people are seeming annoyed with you and making you feel guilty even though you know in your heart that you weren't trying to cause intentional damage?

The second part of the dream seems odd to me. The little girl was being dragged along by her parent. I wonder if this is literal. Do you know of someone IRL, who seems like they're not as involved in his/her child's life as he/she should be? The kid feels neglected in some way and the parent has no clue as to what he/she is doing tocause the child so much pain and emotional damage? It seemed liek the parent was so caught up in his/her self that he/she failed to realize what was going on with the child (who was in apparent danger)! Everyone else could see (and YOU had the heart for the situation) but the mother didn't seem to see (and sometimes that happens--everyone else on the outside looking in notices the problems moreso than those involved). You try to help but it seems like its no use? Was the girl alright after you tore away the dress? Being the gogetter you are, it seems like you feel the need to "take things into your own hands" you see the need and you answer the call?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. Girl, I just realized I just said similiar to what Sandra said--must be God!! lol! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

lol! i havnt read otha posts,,2 tired, bandaid um i wonder if ur ina season of confrontation,, lol! haveing 2 stand ur ground or even take some,,the kingdom of god suffers violence and the violent take it by force,,mmm one of my fav boy scriptures,, lol! drm2 i think u will see other ppl in destress an running ova ther kidsin a way thats not literal but still affects them ,,u run 2 help,,cos ur mommy ministry,, lol! :clap: kiss huggins flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top