FRIED CATFISH TAIL - UMM DELICIOSO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRIED CATFISH TAIL - UMM DELICIOSO!

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:57 am

I dreamed that I was with these men, and my uncle and mother were with me as well. I was eating well, and really being catered to. Really, everywhere I went, the men followed me. But not scary. They had on suits, like the secret service. They were serious about their job too. I remember that I would eat, do things, sleep and then do it again, like this was how my life was going. Then I broke from that dream, by opening a door, and I boarded a metro bus. My Boaz was driving. He smiled at me, greeted me, and was happy to see me. We began to talk about the Lord, and I was just tickled with the conversation. We looped through the metro area, and other people that I knew began to fill up the bus. We were praying and edifying each other. Finally, he took a brief break, and went into this dinner. He came back out with fried catfish, a salad, and fries. I was flattered when he gave me a big portion of the fried fish, the bottom portion where I got part of the sides and the tail (IRL, I like to crunch on the crispy tail, I don't know why) so I had a field day. While I was riding, I saw the brown buildings, and there was one business, with some giant faces painted on it. The dominant colors were blue red brown and yellow around the people who were black and white people. The bus was really doing a figure eight route, and we never left the metro area. The end. thumbs

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRIED CATFISH TAIL - UMM DELICIOSO!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello Hislightbeam! I feel like the first part of the dream really is how your life goes. I believe the food is the Word of God, and the dream is showing that spiritually you are eating well. It could also symbolize revelation/insight via dreams/visions. I believe the "secret service men" are angels of the Lord assigned to watch over you as you go about life. I feel like the door you opened is a door that has opened to you IRL. Your boaz is driving the bus. Is he the leader of a ministry you are involved with, etc.? If not, he's definitely driving the busy you have just stepped on to. The bus doesn't just carry you, though, it carries others. That's why I wondered if it's a ministry. I believe the fish is another symbol for the conversation you guys were having. It's meat -- like the meat of the Word of God. He fed you well. Something that you liked. You were discussing the Lord and connecting on the deepest level -- the spiritual level. I don't know about the building with the people painted on there...Hmmm?? thinking Since your "boaz" is driving and you are riding, I feel like this is something that the two of you observe at the same time. The building is brown - which to me is a lifeless color. It's the color things are when they are dry and dead. The people painted on this one building are black and white -- again lacking life, but the colors around them are vibrant and alive. So there is life around them, but they don't seem to be full of life. So for whatever reason the life around them is not touching them. Hmmmm???? You never leave the metro area -- traveling in a place you are familiar with, the place where you live...your comfort zone....These are all just thoughts. Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Well, Sandra P., there is just no smiley face with a surprised kitty look to it, or else I would use it. Wow. Definitely. Praying for angelic protection and praying with the word, and reading, studying and memorizing the word for warfare are part of my daily routine. I would not be surprised to know that the men were angels watching over me. As far as the bus scenario, you got that right! I am not good at dream interpretation, but I look at my replies, and I check my spirit for confirmation. I know there is a little more to this, but nothing you said was incorrect. It was all correct. :clap: I feel like there is more to it, but unless you have the exact dream I had, it would be hard to draw it out more clearly, know what I mean. Thanks Sandra!!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top