Important Dream from Last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important Dream from Last night

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 am

Well, I had a dream this morning that was so real I can't shake it. The background on this is that the Lord has recently given me an assignment to get in touch with an old friend that I've not been in touch with for about 15 years. The Lord has revealed to me that this man's life is literally falling apart, and God wants me to minister life into his situations. We were very good friends prior to his marriage, and when he married the friendship ended. I am married IRL, and my husband has given his stamp of approval on reconnecting with this friend, and we believe my husband will also play a role in this ministry assignment. I've tried the last 2 days to reach my friend via e-mail with some very specific words that God has given me for him. I'm waiting for a response from him, and this is the dream I had. I would appreciate any insight, as I feel this is extremely significant. Thanks!!!! Sorry it's so long! That's the way God gave it to me lol!

Dream 08-06-09

I had two hotel-like apartments on the same floor, in the same hallway, a small distance from one another. I was cleaning them both up from the night before, because I had entertained company and they were overnight guests. When I have overnight guests, theres always much more work to do because beds have to be stripped, sheets and bath towels have to be washed, and the beds all put back together. I was at first working in the main apartment. It seems like there was one that I lived in most of the time, and then I had a bigger one that I only used when I had company over. After working in the main apartment for some time, I went over to work in the secondary, bigger apartment. I immediately started going through the rooms and stripping the beds and putting all of the sheets and bath towels in a built-in clothes hamper for washing. I remember thinking how neat it was that I had a built-in hamper because I had always wanted one. We had one in the house that I grew up in, and Ive rarely seen many since. I was also picking up throw blankets. There were many that had been used. Soft brown ones, blue and rich red ones. Some of which I have in real life, but there seemed to be more of them. I put them all in a pile to be folded and put away. Then I went into the dining room to begin cleaning up. The dishes were still on the table from being used the night before. I begin clearing the table and putting the dishes in the dishwasher and begin running the dishwasher. I remember thinking that I hope I remember that I have run it, and to come over here and unload it and put the dishes away so that it would be ready for me to use it next time. Also, while over here working in this apartment two children a boy and a girl came into the apartment and started running around and playing. I told them it was fine for them to play, but if they broke anything because they were horsing around I was going to be very upset. They asked how come this apartment didnt have much furniture in it. (In the dream the secondary apartment didnt have much furniture in it.) I explained that it was because this was not the main apartment I lived in, and only really used it when I was entertaining company. After working over there for a little while, I went to go over to the main apartment again. I kind of got turned around coming out of the secondary apartment and it took me a minute to find my direction, but I did. On my way to the main apartment, I passed by a coffee shop in the hotel. I was tired and still had much work to do, so I decided to stop in a grab a cup of coffee. When I got in there, there was a lady I knew and was kind of friends with at my old church, Theresa. It was one of those friendships that was more for her benefit than mine, as it was more of a ministry assignment, than a friendship. I did like her, but never sought her out. She always sought me out. I considered her to be more of an acquaintance, but she definitely confided in me and we talked about the things of God. Anyway, she was in there getting coffee. We talked a minute about coffee, and then I poured myself a cup. At first, I poured it too full, and had to pour some out as I wouldnt even be able to stir it and add cream or sugar. After dumping some out, I added some Sweet and Low and begin to stir the coffee. Thats when I realized that the coffee had large pieces of what looked like soured milk floating in the coffee. I remembered that the last time I had this coffee, I noticed this too. What it turned out to be was something that you had to stir in and dissolve in the coffee in order to make it a latt. I was just getting ready to ask someone for help, possibly Theresa, when my chunks of white dissolved. I remember this coffee being really good last time I had it, and enjoyed it this time as well. So what looked like a negative thing, was really very positive.
Next scene On my way back to my main apartment to continue my cleaning, after leaving the coffee shop, I ran into and old friend S, that I have been trying to recently get in touch with to no avail and his friend T. (IRL, S and I were very good friends up until the point he got married about 15 years ago. Ive been trying to reach him recently as the Lord has shown me that he is going through a very difficult time and needs Gods intervention. I recognized his friend T immediately. (IRL this is his real friend.) The friend looked and acted exactly the same. Although he and I were never close, he seemed exactly the same. He never really said much, but he was there throughout the whole next part of this dream. S didnt look the same, but I knew in my knower this was S, and didnt have to be told that it was. The three of us sat down outside on some rocks near a pond of some kind. We began talking and catching up. I told them all about my husband, D. I told them that he likes to play games on the computer, and that this is what he does in the evenings to wind down. S seemed particularly interested in this because he liked to play computer games too. I told them that D also plays guitar. I felt like I was bragging on my husband because Im so proud of him, and think so highly of him. I also shared with them that D and I sang together in the church choir for 2 years. (IRL it was much longer than 2 years.) They listened intently to everything that I said, and it was obvious how happy I was and how well I was doing. I shared with S that my husband trusts me completely and that he would never think that I was doing anything inappropriate, and I would never think that about him either. I shared with S about an old friend of mine that also went to high school with us C, and how he had been through 2 divorces, and how we were great friends and talking and that it didnt bother my husband. (This is true IRL.) S seemed amazed by this. As I was talking I noticed that S looked so different. He was the same size/build/weight. But, his features were different. He had reddish hair, and a reddish goatee. I treated him exactly the same like I used to treat him and talk to him, yet I was amazed at how different he looked. We laughed and joked around. He even tickled me and picked on me like he used to back when we were kids. He acted like himself, but didnt look like himself. After finishing talking to them about my husband I asked, So, whats been going on with you guys? Its been a long time. Immediately S put his head down, as if in shame. He began telling me that he was divorced. As he was talking, I noticed that his eyes were blue, and not brown like I remember. I interrupted him and said, Hold on! Are you S? He and T both answered, Yes! I asked, S last name ? They both answered again, Yes! I said, S, I thought you had brown eyes. Your eyes are blue right now. He said, My eyes have always been blue. I looked at T. He nodded his head yes that Ss eyes have always been blue. I wondered if I was just wrong about his eye color all of these years and yet I JUST KNEW THEY WERE BROWN. I said, Im sorry. Please continue. I want to hear this and tapped S on the hand in a loving gesture. As he turned his head slightly, I could see his eyes turning to brown. Its like they changed color. Very weird. He began talking. He seemed so defeated. As we talked I could tell that he loved me like currently. He loved me in the past, and he still loved me today. These were things that would have to be dealt with. His head hung in shame and defeat, like it was all hopeless and nothing could ever be fixed. My heart broke for him. I said, I knew that you were going through a divorce. I sent you 2 e-mails in the last 2 days. Did you not get them? He said, I got one of them, but not the other one, because I left immediately after the first one to come here. I told him that I had been concerned for him and wanted to check on him. While talking to S I kept remembering all of the work I needed to get done on the apartment and how it was now going to be a 2 day cleaning project instead of just one now, because I was taking time to talk to him now. But, I felt it was important for me to do this, and was willing to make the sacrifice. Then we began to talk about the past. I asked him, Were we as good friends as I thought we were? He looked down. I could see tears rolling down his face. I knew in my heart that what he was about to say was that we were more than friends. He said something, but I couldnt really hear it because he mumbled. I could tell he was very hurt. Hurt over the past, hurt over the current, hurt over what he deemed as failures in so many ways (his marriage, our friendship, etc.) He finally answered me and said, No! I knew there was more. I said, Okay. Talk to me. Ive been waiting 20 years to hear this. He admitted very quietly under his breath, We were much more than just friends. There were other things that he said that I couldnt hear because he mumbled them. But, I discerned the spirit behind them. During this discussion, he would change into the image of a woman. The woman looked a lot like me, but was not me. She was small and petite with dark brown hair and it was in a pony tail. Although it was a woman, I knew that this was S. It was hard to treat him normally with him looking that way, and yet I did it because of what I knew, not because of what I was seeing. All of a sudden, he stood up and took his marriage certificate in his hand and drowned it in the pool of water we were near. It sunk. I knew that he was getting ready to throw himself into the water as well. I said, If you do it, Im coming in after you to get you out. Then, Splash! He jumped in. I jumped in immediately after and swam down and pulled him up to the top of the water and held him, my heart breaking for him and all of his anguish. End of dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Important Dream from Last night

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am

Oh dear, Sandra. YOu know the long ones scare me whistle

I can't get to it right now, but I"ll try to come back later and give some insight even if I can't get the "whole" thing.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 am

Thank you, Sunshine! You're the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

These are just my thoughts but it does seem extra important to get ahold of him. Is God confirming that he indeed got your message. I would also pray for this man's heart to be healed, if you haven't already. Could you get ahold of him through "T" his friend?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

OK, cleaning an apartment....you're cleaning up after others. Serving, nourishing them. The fact that there were two apartments and only one you used for entertaining could speak of something that is "your" ministry that doesn't really involve your husband and you together. I see that you have a "tool" for cleaning (the hamper) that is similar to one your parents had (tool for ministry that is a spiritual inheritance from your parents).

Here are the kids again like your dream you had before with your dog. I feel like this could be an area of your life where you are "all business" and "play" or the unruliness of children (immaturity in the Lord) upsets you.

After you're doing cleaning you realize that you need to be recharged. YOu seek out a place of relaxation and refreshment when you come across someone from the past who was more of a "ministry" for you than a friend who gave to you. YOu look at this like you look at your coffee (something gone wrong) but it actually turns out to be a great experince that you enjoy.

Next scene...you talking with S and friend...as you begin to talk to him about you and your husband his countenance changes. I believe that in my dream when I am with someone with a slightly different "look" I am actually seeing their spirit man. YOu talking to S about your husband I believe was you talking to him about Jesus. YOu brought life to his spirit man and he actually took on a different "look". His eyes turning back to brown indicate the change in the dream from his spirit man to the soul, or his natural self. What he began to say during that time were things that you already know to be true. I see his turning into a woman that looked kind of like you as symbolic of a soul tie or co dependant kind of thing where he can't separate his view of himself without seeing you. Throwing his certificate in the pond and then jumping in obviously symbolizes throwing his marriage away and then wanting to throw himself away too. You think in the back of your mind of all the "work" you could be doing but deem this as more important. In fact, that was the right conclusion in the dream and I think a bit of a warning not to get so involved with all your working that you miss out on the point. You saving him in the end speaks to me that he might lose hope in himself but that's not the end of the story because God is going to use you to come to his rescue.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Holy cow, woman! :PTL: You have done it again! I cannot thank you enough for this insight. I've been praying about this dream all day, and getting nowhere. You have given me something to chew on and pray about this evening. My spirit is doing flips right now because there is so much good stuff here! Thank you!!!! kiss huggins

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 pm

:clap: Yay God!! :clap:

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top