My husband hired me a hooker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband hired me a hooker

Post by Christa on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 am

I had a gross dream. I think maybe a sucubus (irl) has been attacking me. I had a dream that my husband (him and I are separated right now irl) bought him and I a hooker. Here's the kicker, they were both women. Him and I separated in the dream and he went off in one place and I went off in another. I took my clothes off and was in a robe waiting for her (UH GROSS!!!!). I felt completely icky through this entire dream. Even in my wild days, I never crossed the line and "been" with a woman irl. Well we did the thing, but she forced me to do it to her. It was almost like we were both kind of in a trance, but not. She was more in the trance than I was. Nothing was done to me in our relations. After a while I decided to quit doing it because I was tired, so she rolled over and went to sleep on the floor. There wasn't a bed in that place. That was the end of the dream, but I remember thinking that I wasn't pure in that area of my life anymore because I crossed my own line.

I had another dream following that were this girl "Christa," and I bumped into the hooker at a park at night time next to my work. My co-workers were totally saying bad things about me. I tried to make the situation right, so that they would stop talking bad about me, but it didn't work. RANDOM---> "George Lopez" the comedian was sleeping on the park bench....for a long time. The hooker said she didn't enjoy being with me, but she enjoyed being with this other girl "Christa" who looked like me. "Christa" had red painted toenails, was much more permiscuous than I was and she had short blond curly hair. She was also not overweight like me. She kinda looked like a younger version of me.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband hired me a hooker

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

Christa, IRL has your husband done something that has made you feel violated and cheap or condemned in some way? Since this dream is showing something that IRL you would NEVER do, and the overall feeling of the dream (meaning the first dream) seems to be that of being "forced" to do something, and then regretting it and feeling violated and guilty, it seems like that could be what the dream is revealing to you. This could even have something to do with a false religion/false teachings/occult practices, etc. -- anything that you feel your husband brought into the marriage and you felt forced to participate in.

As for the second dream -- do you feel like your husband preferred you when you were "younger and thinner"? Is there a kind of feeling of rejection in that regard? I feel like the younger/thinner version of you, is in fact, you previously. In the dream people were saying bad things about you, and you tried to make it right -- to no avail. Is that sort of what happened with your marriage? Have people in the family or friends been criticizing you over the separation of your marriage? That would be very hurtful. But, God will carry you through this time. He was "despised and rejected of men" and He knows what it is like to be in that situation. Lean on Him! He will carry you through and justify you. Romans 8:33 says "Who will lay any charge against My elect when it is Me who has justified them?" God is your vindicator and He had declared you righteous. If God be for you, who can be against you? (Romans 8:31, "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?") The hooker is something that your husband seems to have brought into the marriage. In scripture God refers to "harlots" as anything that is put in the place of Him. (E.g., Jeremiah 2:20, "For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.") This doesn't have to be sexual. It could be anything that is being put above God in your household/marriage. It seems like this is something that God is revealing has been brought in by your husband, and yet you have felt guilty about it. You have felt condemnation over it. Many times in dreams sex is showing a spiritual union of some sort and is not literally sex. Sex is a union -- two people becoming one flesh. Do you feel like your husband brought something ungodly into your life that you are fighting now to be free from since the two of you have separated? Romans 8:1, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." In the first dream you were in "kind of in a trance". That seems to be showing a demonic influence -- something that is seeking to overcome you. It could be sexual, but it also may not be. You, as the dreamer, would know better than I. These are just thoughts. I believe that whatever it is God is revealing to you that you are not the cause of this thing, but to take authority over it and over the condemnation the enemy is seeking to place on your life because God has declared you righteous. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! (2 Corinthians 5:21, "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.") Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Sandra

Last edited by Sandra P on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Ohhh Sandra...great interpretation!!! Uh huh...FLOW GIRL!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Cholette, you are just so precious! huggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

You know, my husband is mean to me after we....you know. I've told him before, "you make me feel like a hooker" when you're mean to me after you get your way. He's trying to manipulate me again so that he can have his way with me, but it's not going to happen. Being that we're separated for the meantime, I just don't want to go there until after we have some therapy at the very least. Then again, we may never even go there again.

I can't help but to think this has something to do with my boss too. Today, he had his wife tell me to lie over the phone to get some information. I did it and I felt horrible about it, but his wife was breathing down my neck. I totally thought of the dream as I was "selling out." I know that God will forgive me, but today totally sucked. I almost told her that she should do it instead of me because I don't want to lie, but she's pregnant (and seems to play that card a lot), so I just did it. I have another job that's lining up and the boss there is a no BS sort of guy. He doesn't like lying. So that may be a good transition for me, I don't know. I don't want to be forced to lie for anyone and I should've stood my ground today, but I didn't. I hate being backed up into a corner.

I've mentioned in other posts that there's some strange parallel between my husband and my boss. Situations involving the two seem to kind of mirror each other. I only have a temporary restraining order on my husband, the real one will be determined after the hearing on 8/20. My lease is up on 8/17, so I haven't been and won't be returning to where I lived before with my husband. If he finds us a place to live and we've been in therapy for a while, I'll consider living with him again, but I'm guarding my heart right now and if God doesn't want it to happen, then I don't want it to either.

I don't think my husband cares about my weight gain. I care about it more than he does. In fact, I often think about if I were out on the market again, nobody that I would consider attractive or Godly would want me. I wouldn't want anyone to just "settle" for me because their preference is somebody thinner, etc. I personally want to work on that, but I'm bogged down with stress and I lose the ambition to do work on myself. In all honesty Sandra and Cholette, I hate my life right now. I love my daughter so much, but I'm barely holding it together even for her. I want to hop into a Jimmy Buffet song and forget my life for a while. Uuuuggh.

Thanks Sandra for your interpretation. You put a lot in perspective for me. I appreciate you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 am

Christa, don't lose heart, Sweety! I can only imagine how difficult your situation. But, God KNOWS how difficult it is. Just lean wholey on Him and trust Him completely and He will see you through this to victory. This scripture comes to mind to give you this morning. Isaiah 43:1-3, "But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour..." You may be passing THRU the fire right now, Sweety, but God has promised that you will not be burned. Also, notice that He said you would pass through - in other words you are coming out of this situation. It's only temporary. It started one day, and IT WILL END ONE DAY. God is your beginning and your ending, and He holds the end of this situation in His hand. Be encouraged today that the Lord is on your side -- what and who can be against you? (Romans 8:31) God will cause you to triumph even in this season, Christa. (2 Corinthians 2:14, "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.") He promised that you were the victor and not the victim. Just grasp hold of the hand of Jesus, Sweety, and don't let go! You're coming out of this thing unscaithed! I'll be praying for you too. Let us all know if there's anything we can do for you. We love you and we're here for you! huggins

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 am

Thank you so much Sandra. Thank you...thank you. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top