crazy spirit dream?? Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crazy spirit dream?? Please help!

Post by lovestoned on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi everyone,
I've had a crazy dream and the feeling was pretty real.

I'm a 20 year old female. I'm on the lookout for a job. I'm a born again Christian from Australia.
I don't have any gay friends that I know of, but i had this really
scary dream towards the early morning around 4am this morning. I had
just got off from chatting to a friend online and decided to head to
bed.

In the dream I was at a super market with my brother. I was looking at
the prices of some items i don't know what they were. As i was looking
at the price tags of the items on the shelf, out of nowhere a skinny
gay white man wearing glasses, he tightly grasped my wrist and wouldn't
let go and said "aren't these good prices?" or something like "aren't
these some good discounts?"
And as he was grasping my wrist tightly I felt like something was
either going into my body or out of my body and I felt paralyzed and
couldn't move (This feeling was kind of similar to a dream i had 2
years ago when i was living in New Zealand, like something was sucking
my spirit out of me). As I was struggling to escape this overwhelming
feeling in my dream last night, I yelled my brothers name and woke up
with a disturbed feeling. I feel this dream might have a lot of meaning
to it since the feeling were intense and similar.

I would appreciate if you could please pray over it and let me know
what God is telling you about this dream. I would really appreciate the
help.

Thank you very much,
lovestoned. thumbs

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: crazy spirit dream?? Please help!

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 am

Scratch Chin hmmm Lstnd,,i wonder if this is a pikture of something that may be attacking ur brother,,but u r seeing it,,um ther r sexual spirits that want 2 enter ppl if they can,,um unless its a direct attack on u..a homosexual spirit..r ther any open doors in ur life,,or in tha past??? flower D,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 am

thanks for the response dreamster,
I have no past experience or desires and I'm 100% straight, I just don't get how it was a direct attack on me and it can't be my brother cuz i called out to him for help... thinking

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am

um i was thinkin it was attakin ur bro an u called his name,,um wondering how a spirit like that wood latch on2 u an suk tha life outta u,, bandaid thats a real concern,,wat wer u doin in nz wen the first exp happened??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 am

no its was attacking me, not my bro cuz in my dream the gay guy held my wrist tightly and i felt paralyzed not my bro..
And it didnt suck my life out...but the feeling was like I was loosing energy or my spirit...
Well i have been going to church, I'm a regular church goer i love God.
When i was in nz i was working nothing else out of the ordinary that i can think of. I just want to know my dream means...:blushing:

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 am

hi lovestone, just a few thoughts, the shop could be a place of receiving the word, the gay person could be a perversion of truth, God could be bring truth to you and someone could be trying to pervert that truth, if that witnesses with you, i suggest then you pray against all deception or pervertion of the truth, the perversion could be a foundational truth that satan is coming against, and it will sap you of the Holy Spirit, Jesus is the truth, blessing martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Lovestoned! I agree with Martin from Africa. In my experience of dreams, the grocery store is usually symbolic of the place where I'm being fed the Word of God -- that's usually the church I'm attending, although it doesn't have to be. It could be a teacher/preacher you're watching on TV, or a friend you've been listening to. I think your brother in the dream is a symbol for Jesus, who is "a friend that sticketh closer than a brother", and also the "first born of many brethren". (Proverb, 18:24, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." AND Romans 8:29, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.") In Mark chapter 4, Jesus warns us that the enemy always comes to try and steal the Word out of hearts when it is sown. In this context, it looks as though he's trying to steal it by perverting the truth somehow. I believe the gay guy is simply a symbol for perversion. I also think the reason you woke up disturbed from the dream is because you were discerning the situation in your spirit and understanding in your spirit that this was significant and important -- important that it is revealed and exposed. The enemy must use the cover of darkness to deceive us. When the light is turned on, he can no longer succeed in his efforts. God is light! When we submit to Him and resist the devil, he flees from us. I believe the thing that was being sapped out of you is the Word of God! Please pray on what I've said. Whatever bears witness with your heart, would be the correct interpretation. P.S. You might want to take a look at Mark chapter 4 and read what Jesus said about how the enemy comes to steal the Word out of our hearts!

Blessings!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 am

martin from Africa wrote:hi lovestone, just a few thoughts, the shop could be a place of receiving the word, the gay person could be a perversion of truth, God could be bring truth to you and someone could be trying to pervert that truth, if that witnesses with you, i suggest then you pray against all deception or pervertion of the truth, the perversion could be a foundational truth that satan is coming against, and it will sap you of the Holy Spirit, Jesus is the truth, blessing martin

Hi martin,
What you and sandra said made a lot of sense to me that the gay person is perversion of truth and the shopping place is a place of receiving the word.. I never thought of it in that way..
That was a very helpful interpretation I will pray over this.
Thanks for your time and helping me figure out this dream.

God bless

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 am

Sandra P wrote:Hi Lovestoned! I agree with Martin from Africa. In my experience of dreams, the grocery store is usually symbolic of the place where I'm being fed the Word of God -- that's usually the church I'm attending, although it doesn't have to be. It could be a teacher/preacher you're watching on TV, or a friend you've been listening to. I think your brother in the dream is a symbol for Jesus, who is "a friend that sticketh closer than a brother", and also the "first born of many brethren". (Proverb, 18:24, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." AND Romans 8:29, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.") In Mark chapter 4, Jesus warns us that the enemy always comes to try and steal the Word out of hearts when it is sown. In this context, it looks as though he's trying to steal it by perverting the truth somehow. I believe the gay guy is simply a symbol for perversion. I also think the reason you woke up disturbed from the dream is because you were discerning the situation in your spirit and understanding in your spirit that this was significant and important -- important that it is revealed and exposed. The enemy must use the cover of darkness to deceive us. When the light is turned on, he can no longer succeed in his efforts. God is light! When we submit to Him and resist the devil, he flees from us. I believe the thing that was being sapped out of you is the Word of God! Please pray on what I've said. Whatever bears witness with your heart, would be the correct interpretation. P.S. You might want to take a look at Mark chapter 4 and read what Jesus said about how the enemy comes to steal the Word out of our hearts!

Blessings!

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for interpretation, it makes a lot of sense martin also believes that the grocery store is a symbolic place of receiving the Word of God, and also the gay person is a symbol of perversion that maybe the devil is trying to lead me away from Gods truth. And the interpretation of my brother makes a lot of sense and puts my mind at ease knowing that it says in Proverb, 18:24, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." which gives me assurance that God will always be my closes friend even in trouble. Thanks for referring Mark 4: I read the parable of the sower who scattered seeds and I have realized I need to deepen my walk with God. This dream was probably a warning sign from God.
Thank you very much for your help and may God bless you and use you to help many others out like u did mine laugh

God Bless =)

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

Hi Lovestoned!

I have a few other thoughts for you to consider regarding the crazy spirit dream...

The store is a place of provision where you buy things and can represent the ways we receive from God, and become equipped with what's needed for ministry. You were looking at price tags, that is "counting the cost" , so perhaps the Lord is trying to highlight the cost of the anointing - we're told to "count the cost"...(Luke 14:28).

The gay man could represent the perverse nature of the flesh, which wants to belittle or minimize the actual cost of following the Lord, (like dying to self, not following our own will but His, etc...) The gay man is saying "these are discount prices; the cost isn't really high", in so many words trying to undermine or lessen the truth.

If he represents an actual perverse or unclean spirit that's coming against you, then take heed and pray protection over yourself, receive ministry from others (call for your brothers - the church), but more on that in a moment...

So, he grabs you by the wrist, which is the junction/joint between the arm and the hand, and this causes you to be paralyzed and feel like something is either being drained out of you or injected into you. Your arm can represent strength, power (the anointing), might, faith...and the hand can represent things we do, ways we minister, relationship, etc...So there's something that's hindering (paralyzing) the relationship between your strength/power/anointing and your ability to do, minister, etc, and in the dream it's this perverse character who could possible be that flesh nature that always gets in the way of things of the spirit. So I would ask yourself if there are any things that are getting in the way of your ministry/call, could be another person coming against you, ways of thinking that might not be aligned with God's thinking, etc..but the key will be that it's something that hinders or attempts to hinder your ability to perform that which you are called and anointed to do. Is there anything trying to rob you of your anointing (maybe like what Martin from Africa said)?

Finally, I think the dream is also telling you to receive prayer for this, especially that your ministry and call goes forth unhindered. Call on the brethren! Are you called to be an evangelist involved in outreach by any chance?

If this doesn't ring true in your spirit, please disregard, as i am learning to interpret and present and it's a process! Thanks for your grace!
P.S. I also VERY MUCH agree with Martin from Africa, and sometimes think dreams can be multi-layered in their meanings...

Last edited by Mariakitty on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say one more thing)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 am

Hi maria,
Thanks a lot for your detailed step by step analysis of my dream.

Its makes more sense now to me. Yes I have been called to serve God in the missions field (came through word of prophesy).
My first attempt to join a certain mission venture failed but I have continued to pray that God uses me although there are a few things keeping me away from making a step forward which i plan to pray and commit it to God... This makes a lot of sense to me from the points you have mentioned and it applies a lot to my life.

After hearing this I feel relieved to know what this dream means. Deep down I know what you have said relates directly to me! I am still praying for an opening that God will use me :)

Thank you very much for your thoughts.
God bless. thumbs

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 am

Hi Lovestoned!

Praise God!

I pray blessings and protection over the call on your life in the mission field; that the Lord will sweep the path clean before you and lead you & guide to to the place He's calling you to, that He'll make provision for you, that He'll clear away any hindrances, and that He'll appoint intercessor to back you up out there. May your life in Him bear much fruit and to God be the Glory, in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AMEN!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Thank you very much everyone =)
After knowing about this I am at peace and working on praying towards this vision/dream =)
Thanks
God bless!

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BORNAGAINGURL22 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

it's a demon attacking you and you need to pray against it. the spirit of homosexuality is attacking you. its sucking the life out of you. pray against it.

BORNAGAINGURL22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 am

Lovestoned,

I have to say that my spirit agrees with many posts here. I would be cautious here to make sure there is not a spirit of preversion trying to attach itself.....although very bluntly put by Bornagaingurl22 they have a point. If this demon is attacking you....stand against it and plead the blood of Jesus over you and all that you are associated with.

There are three strongman spirits that work together. The strongman spirit is the spirit of preversion, then the spirit of lust, then the spirit of homosexuality. The strongman spirit is the boss and the others are under him or his minions. I am speaking from my personal experience in this area. This is not an interpretation so please toss what does not fit. If it does fit I would encourage deliverance ministry. I pray this is helpful to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestoned on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

Thank you everyone =)

Yes thanks Connie and everyone I have been praying over it lately and I do feel peaceful...
I'm going to keep on praying over it =)

Thanks lots
God Bless

lovestoned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top