Mini series That Spans Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini series That Spans Time

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm

August 3, 2009 - At work, we were all working on our assignments at an offsite meeting. It was a very informal environment, almost like a resort or some kind of camp. I showed drove from work and was then at my room showing the head of my department (who is a man) my work. I was in my robe and then we went to my boss’ house and went to his bedroom (sounds weird, but this was on the up and up, nothing unholy or romantic was involved). His bedroom was HUGE and the back wall was a glass pane which looked into this beautiful wooded area. Off to one side in the distance there were houses that were being built. His closest neighbor (this house was still a good distance away) was building an extension that was going to impact my boss’ view. While it was still a marvelous view, he considered the extension a negative change. There was a bathroom off of the bedroom and while I didn’t see it, I remember thinking it was huge as well if not bigger….

Second scene – We were back at the tables and we were all working on our assignments again. I went back to my room and my older son was there with a friend of his. There was an Asian man there who looked like someone from my high school – he had issues with his eyes – astigmatism and his eyes wandered, e.g., one eye would look straight ahead while the other one wandered to the side. Also, his eyes couldn’t keep steady, they were constantly moving. But he said something or grunted, and suddenly he no longer had the issue, his eyes were now functioning normally. His hair changed color as well, from blond to brown.

Third Scene - It’s Christmas Day and I forgot to buy groceries. My son and I decide we’re just to going to make do with whatever food that we have. So we open the freezer door and weird things are inside – two frozen cats and a slab of bacon. He took the bacon and was boiling it. I told him that that’s not how you cook bacon and he said, “Oh, okay!” We also took out some chicken and cooked the chicken and bacon.

I’m outside walking along the grounds where our apartments are. I was walking and I saw other groups and families. Someone was running from having to stay there. The campus police were chasing this person and caught him…????

Fifth Scene - I’m going to my hairdresser’s salon and am talking to a friend of mine who was also driving. I caught up to her and could’ve passed her but decided to stay behind her. She was also going to the hairdresser’s but didn’t know how to get there so I gave her directions. I found a parking space in front of the shop and told her that there was another one around the corner. Before I went into the hairdresser’s I stood outside the salon and took a bottle of Windex and cleaned the salon’s glass pane window.

But when I go inside, it’s not really the salon, it’s more like a hotel lobby the salon is in the building, just on a higher level. I leave to go to a golf course. The surroundings change to colonial times. I’m playing golf but with cow dung instead of golf balls. The golf clubs were extremely long, maybe so that players didn’t get hit by stray dung when they hit the pile (sic). It took a while for the game to start as we weren’t given permission yet to start our game (I say our but I have no idea who I was playing with, I didn’t see other people but I felt their presence) so a line was forming behind me of other players. There were 3-4 women behind me who were dressed in colonial dresses and coats - longsleeved, necklines all the way up to their necks and the dresses were floral and ankle length. The coats were gray and ankle length as well. They’d caught up to me over the course of the game and didn’t want to wait their turn at the green. Rather than make a big deal about it, I let them go ahead of me. When I got through playing, I went back to the hotel lobby and it seemed like I went through another time change, this time it seemed like the 1940’s because I heard swing music in the background and the décor was art deco. There was a tall Black man in the lobby who was a guard. He gave me directions to the salon and I thanked him for his help. I kissed him on the cheek and he said, “Hey, now you have to do the other one!” so I kissed him on his other cheek and then he kissed me on my lips (these are pecks, nothing sexual) and we both laughed and said “Ooooh, better watch yourself!” and then I walked off. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini series That Spans Time

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 pm

any thoughts?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 am

hi there, please prayfully consider, scene 1, God bringing you to a place of greater revelation but you are unsure if you want it, larger bathroom greater humility/repentance, scene 2, the guy with the wondering eye, speak to me of a man with a wondering eye who is going to be healed, and have a personality change, scene 3, you are unprepared but make do with what you have and are able to celebrate God, Scene 5, you need to find strength in Him which you do as he directs your paths, God gives revelation so you can find strength, you are leading people in a ministry which takes time to get everyone skilled, its a strange game...,(could it be dreams when we hit the "dung" far away with a single shot), again God gives you direct to find strength...i hope something witnesses with you, was a bold or ?!!, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 pm

I just realized that I never responded to this post...

Thanks Martin, yes there are parts of what you said that did witness!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top