Post by Change on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 pm

i don't know what to do with myself.

i DON't...know.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unemployed for over a year

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Since you posted this in the prophetic word section I'll ask the Lord for a word for you. Although as a disclaimer I must say that I don't know that He'll speak to me about your job situation.

YOu were made to fly. You were made to be very active in the kingdom of God. I see that the way God set you up in your personality is someone who likes to have things to do as long as there is purpose to them. I feel like the Lord is saying that you have kind of forgotten who you are. You have kind of forgotten about that part of you. I feel like there was a time in the past where you were more like that but things changed in your life you changed with them. I feel like the Lord is saying that realizing that you have control over your life is half the battle. You have tons of choices. Realizing you have choices over your life will help you feel empowered and that you can be that guy again who loves to be out and about. Don't buy the lie that you can't be that any more. You can (with some help from Him) be that guy again and get back on track. I know this doesn't sound super spiritual but I feel like even a change of your surroundings in the natural will help lift your spirits and help you feel more like yourself again. Force yourself if you have to. Make a "change" and change will come!! Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm

thank you for praying.

1. was this really from God?

2. how does this word coincide with other words i have received that said things like "sit still and know..."? do they seem contradictory to you?

3. you mentioned something about a change of surroundings...what did you mean by that?

Last edited by Change on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm

1. Really from God? Well I guess that depends on whether it sat right with you when you heard it. Did it seem to "fit" you? I tried my best to hear what God was saying.......

2. Hmmm...I wasn't trying to be contradictory. I hope they are not, because I respect everyone here.

3. God "speaks" to me through pictures a lot. That's kind of my language with God. I saw a picture where you were on this one flower and you were so laden down with pollen that you felt "stuck" on this flower. But then I saw you put forth a valient effort and move to another flower. This actually made you lighter and gave you more of a desire to explore your surroundings instead of just staying in one place. That was what I based the word off of. HOw would that relate to your life now? Or would it? Maybe you could take a road trip, take a day trip, get out of your daily grind. That might actually help you feel a little lighter and feel like you could see a little clearer. Anyway, I felt like that's what the Lord was impressing on me. Obviously you know yourself and your life best.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 am

alright sunshine, we have to come back to this now.

i've recently made a post disregarding the military thing now.

don't you find that odd? because i do.

WHY did my desire for that suddenly fade?

God surely had His hand in it...He must have...He's a sovereign God....

so if God TAKES my desire to do ONE THING...that can ONLY mean that there is an OPTIMUM "choice" or PLAN *out there* that only God knows...one that i have been asking for since 2007.

sunshine, you recently told someone that ENGLAND was THEIR CALLING...THAT is what i'm talking about! THAT is VERY specefic!!!

why won't God say something like that about me?

i WANT that...i NEED that...WE ALL DO!!!

i just can't see how God could IGNORE me when i ASK THAT.

i can't see HOW it benefits me or Him or anybody else by WITHHOLDING that information.

is God screwing with me and my life or WHAT is it that i am just NOT *getting*?

because i have to be honest here...i REALLY feel like God is messing with me...alright.

this kind of thing doesn't JUST happen.

i didn't randomly wake up one day and start feeling like God was messing with me...it COULDN'T work that way.

no it was after this:

when i have applied and applied AND APPLIED...and then applied some more...and it ALWAYS fails...there's SOMETHING beyond the natural going on there.

alright, i'm not reacting abnormally here as some people would try to make you think...ANY human being would look to the skies and wonder the same thing...WHAT THE HE** IS GOING ON?!

i am applying to jobs left and right and NOTHING is ******g happening for me.

WHY?!??!?

what is going on???

i am allowed to be frustrated...i don't want any stupid and unnecessary comments from people who DON'T know what i'm going through.

i am SICK of having to TRY and REALLY relate this to you people.

i WISH to god you people could be me for a day and KNOW what i'm dealing with and know how i feel.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 am

?

Last edited by Virtuous on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH)

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Last edited by Change on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

?

Last edited by Virtuous on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!)

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 pm

huh?

i like sunshine..

i didn't say anything mean about her...i merely presented the posibility that she COULD have been wrong.

how did you miss that?

anyways, she just sent me a PM which CLARIFIED some things...so now we're having a new discussion.

why do you feel the need to get involved in these threads?

i can tell you didn't read the WORD itself because if you did, you would know what the subject matter is and would not have jumped to conclusions.

so please just stop...quit feeling obligated to my posts...god hasn't raised you up as someone who can help ME.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top